Mass Effect Andromeda Trophy List

Xel

34 minutes ago, cloudleohart said:

I'm not looking forward to playing this on insanity.

You don't need to. 

Play 5 gold matches in Multiplayer, and you've been spared an entire Insanity playthrough. 

During the Mass Effect 3 beta and early launch, Gold was extremely difficult, but after about a week or so, it became trivialized due to basic understanding.

For me, I need to play single player on the hardest difficulty, since it's the closest thing to feeling like my choices and decision making in combat actually matters.

• Like 1

Definitely looking forward to playing this and I've decided to make it :platinum: #150 so it's still a ways to go before I play it (should have #133 Horizon Zero Dawn by the end of today). Doubt I'll have much interest in the MP unless everyone says it's really good so I'll do a playthrough on Insanity as I really enjoyed Insanity difficulty on the first 3 games.

Edited by FilmFanatic

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

There is an insanity trophy (or gold whatever in MP) trophy tho?

Like I said, you do not have to play on insanity to obtain the trophy. All you need is for one of the ME MP fanatics (Like me) to carry you through 5 gold matches. That will take less than 5 hours.

An insanity run could take upwards of 50 hours full of bullet sponge enemies (because that the only way bioware knows how to make things harder). For trophy hunters I would think doing something for 5 hours is better then doing something for 50+ hours just for 1 trophy. Which is why I said "You don't have to play on Insanity for the plat."

On 3/9/2017 at 1:52 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

If the mp is like ME3, then you need to complete 5 gold matches and be extracted, not just play 5 of them.

... Well obviously you have to extract. That kinda goes without saying. What game lets you jump in a hard mission and cancel and get credit for completion? :/

13 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

With this trophy list it seems the Devs have finally listened to the gamers. No stupid insane playthrough and MP down to a minimal. 

Mass Effect 3 had both. This list isn't so much listening to the gamers. It's more of what we got in ME3. Just new trophies dedicated to the new powers. Everything else is pretty normal. Interesting that we don't get trophies for loyalty mission completions (Like ME2). Personally glad about that, though.

13 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

Matchmaker
Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.

Really interested to see whether this can be done over one playthrough with split saves, or whether we will have to do 3 separate full playthroughs to get the trophy.

So looking forward to this game!!!

One playthrough. There are one night stands in this game, and it's been confirmed you can romance multiple characters in one playthrough. Even some characters outside of the Tempest are romance options.

Let's be honest though, we're all gonna romance Jaal.

On March 9, 2017 at 8:23 AM, PlayAsGod said:

I'm glad too see again 1 exclusive feature to BioWare trophy lists. Opportunity to get trophies in SP or MP. Why during all these years no one except them didn't implement this thing? It's so cool to do, let people choose where to get trophies.

Make SP requirements higher than in MP to motivate people play there if you want but leave opportunity to get it without MP. That's really great idea.

the game for honor also has trophies like that. you can get even get them in training

This is how a trophy list should be. Atleast regarding the multiplayer trophies.

I'm all for trophies such as: Play X games, Complete the tutorial , try all modes (in multiplayer) etc etc. Just to make you try it out. But don't make the players stick with the multiplayer, some of us don't like multiplayer. Especially games that shouldn't have multiplayer in the first place, Tomb Raider for example.

It should always be a choice for the player. Well done, well done indeed.

On 3/9/2017 at 0:52 PM, Valyrious said:

You don't need to. 

Play 5 gold matches in Multiplayer, and you've been spared an entire Insanity playthrough. 

During the Mass Effect 3 beta and early launch, Gold was extremely difficult, but after about a week or so, it became trivialized due to basic understanding.

For me, I need to play single player on the hardest difficulty, since it's the closest thing to feeling like my choices and decision making in combat actually matters.

Nice. I was able to beat all three on insanity but I would consider myself top 25% on gamer skill. better than average but not great. I didn't like mp on 3 so I'm going to have to play the campaign on insanity.

4 hours ago, cloudleohart said:

Nice. I was able to beat all three on insanity but I would consider myself top 25% on gamer skill. better than average but not great. I didn't like mp on 3 so I'm going to have to play the campaign on insanity.

Nothing wrong with that. Since we can dip into every single class, we can run an Infiltrator build for the Cloak, a Vanguard build for Biotic Charge, and Sentinel for Tech Armor. Should be a cakewalk once we have our Ryder leveled up to a decent level.

Edited by Valyrious