Diary: We made a stand won't unlock

Hi, I have a big problem unlocking Diary: We made a stand. In my third 80-day playthrough I've finally encountered this event. I have two people in my home and more equipment I would ever need. I can withstand the raids without any problems, but the trophy won't unlock. Both persons in my home are quite happy and well fed. They are using about 5 ammo every night, no one gets hurt and nothing gets stolen. Still, the trophy isn't unlocking after the curb of crime. It's not unlocking the day after that. I've uploaded a video with my attempt including every night beginning with the outbreak. Any idea?

I have enough of this game, this is my fourth playthrough (the first "tutorial" one plus two full games of 80 days) and this trophy is everything  that's left. I have a savegame backup starting at the beginning of this video, so I could (and would) try anything to get this trophy.

Solved. I've lost one character in the first days of the playtrough and locked me out of the trophy that way. There is a condition SURVIVE_BANDITS_ATTACK_ALL_INIT_DWELLERS that is being checked (found in steam forums) which required all INITIAL survivors to be alive.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, you are right.

Last night I finished my 40 days playthrough and didn't get outbreak of crime. It's a shame since I have built a fortress and had almost ten firearms at my disposal with around 100 rounds of ammo.

Then I started 20 day play (with high intensity), currently on 8th day... No outbreak still....but I am without any gun or defenses (door or boards for the holes), must invest in those asap but struggling with resources for upgrading my workshops!

Edited by Radebe78

• 4 weeks later...