Active Duty Trophy Bugged?

Botchweed

I can see people getting this trophy, but I've played in at least 3 turns a day since launch which gives me over 70 turns played so far, and have manually deployed in every single turn and still nothing?

Only thing I can think is that they have to be vs player deployments as some of my more recent ones have just been vs AI letting them win to quickly deploy. Any ideas on why this hasn't popped for me yet?

• 2 weeks later...

I have 11 Reputation, over 100 turns, more then 100 hours and nothing... it makes me angry.

At which moment did you get trophy, after giving it for the 1st time in the turn ?

EDIT: After many days and rounds finally I got it.

Edited by Mizdig_

On 4/3/2017 at 4:59 PM, Mizdig_ said:

I have 11 Reputation, over 100 turns, more then 100 hours and nothing... it makes me angry.

At which moment did you get trophy, after giving it for the 1st time in the turn ?

EDIT: After many days and rounds finally I got it.

in what type of match you get it ?and is it was pvp or pve ?

21 hours ago, JOEYGGDXDREAPER7 said:

Well, the Ubisoft website is showing that it has reset every turn progress that I have done and says I have only participated in 6 turns (rather than over 60 turns like how i have actually done), so hopefully it gives me my trophy soon, or I may scream lol

Ubisoft website doesn't show your personal progress. It shows global rounds counter for each round in season. Check out rounds 1-4. It should show you 56 rounds, which is 4x14 (4 times a day for 14 days, which makes it number of turns in one round).

Be patient, i know it is hard and irritating at the end. About 5 rounds trophy, i think i didn't get chest reward after round 3. At that time they had huge issues with servers.

18 hours ago, Mizdig_ said:

Ubisoft website doesn't show your personal progress. It shows global rounds counter for each round in season. Check out rounds 1-4. It should show you 56 rounds, which is 4x14 (4 times a day for 14 days, which makes it number of turns in one round).

Be patient, i know it is hard and irritating at the end. About 5 rounds trophy, i think i didn't get chest reward after round 3. At that time they had huge issues with servers.

Thanks for the information dude. I just hope it pops soon, I have literally been trying to do all 4 turns a day to speed things up. Just hoping it unlocks soon. The 5 rounds trophy will be irritating I am sure, but at least it id only 5, not 50 :3

I contacted Ubisoft again last night because now the "A Reservist" trophy is bugged too and this is what they had to say... including the "Active Duty" trophy too...

Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. This is a known issue that the For Honor team is working fervently on. It has been forwarded up to the development team for further review. If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

Finally popped for me. Sweet Jesus only he and God know how many rounds were needed. 100+ at least... Not sure if the new patch fixed something but im done with this trophy... 

Edit. Btw the trophy popped after a single duel against a computer...

Edited by leptonic