Botchweed

Active Duty Trophy Bugged?

34 posts in this topic

I can see people getting this trophy, but I've played in at least 3 turns a day since launch which gives me over 70 turns played so far, and have manually deployed in every single turn and still nothing?

 

Only thing I can think is that they have to be vs player deployments as some of my more recent ones have just been vs AI letting them win to quickly deploy. Any ideas on why this hasn't popped for me yet?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the same issue I believe. I've been doing 3 turns per day since launch and no trophy :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here, I'm well over 50. For some reason when it first switched over to round 2 I notice it reset my deployments at least 4 times and would keep showing me round ones final result with the vikings winning. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But then again it took me 103 deployments to get the "Let Slip The Dogs of War" trophy and another person 112. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having the same issue, deployed in over 60 turns and nothing :(

Finally got it... Just keep deploying over and over and this trophy will drop :)

 

Edited by BrutaLSpiriT
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 11 Reputation, over 100 turns, more then 100 hours and nothing... it makes me angry.

 

At which moment did you get trophy, after giving it for the 1st time in the turn ?

 

EDIT: After many days and rounds finally I got it.

Edited by Mizdig_
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2017 at 4:59 PM, Mizdig_ said:

I have 11 Reputation, over 100 turns, more then 100 hours and nothing... it makes me angry.

 

At which moment did you get trophy, after giving it for the 1st time in the turn ?

 

EDIT: After many days and rounds finally I got it.

in what type of match you get it ?and is it was pvp or pve ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the trophy yesterday

 

it was:

the first during the turn

on PVP dominion

i was in the winning team

second turn I participated during the day

closer to 100 turns(as I've been playing since day 1)

 

hope this helps people in general to not give up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"A Reservist" maybe bugged too. Round 5 just started, but no trophy after deployed 4 assets.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

"A Reservist" maybe bugged too. Round 5 just started, but no trophy after deployed 4 assets.

Broken for me too, I really hate this game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking broken for me too, that's two trophies glitched now 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like trying to eat a delicious meal with a plastic fork that breaks everything 30 seconds, I have a love/hate relationship with this game, hoping they fix this soon

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.04.2017 at 6:57 AM, fado_cr7 said:

in what type of match you get it ?and is it was pvp or pve ?

I've got after turn reset, it was 1 game 1v1 with bots.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the Ubisoft website is showing that it has reset every turn progress that I have done and says I have only participated in 6 turns (rather than over 60 turns like how i have actually done), so hopefully it gives me my trophy soon, or I may scream lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, JOEYGGDXDREAPER7 said:

Well, the Ubisoft website is showing that it has reset every turn progress that I have done and says I have only participated in 6 turns (rather than over 60 turns like how i have actually done), so hopefully it gives me my trophy soon, or I may scream lol

 

Ubisoft website doesn't show your personal progress. It shows global rounds counter for each round in season. Check out rounds 1-4. It should show you 56 rounds, which is 4x14 (4 times a day for 14 days, which makes it number of turns in one round).

 

Be patient, i know it is hard and irritating at the end. About 5 rounds trophy, i think i didn't get chest reward after round 3. At that time they had huge issues with servers.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mizdig_ said:

 

Ubisoft website doesn't show your personal progress. It shows global rounds counter for each round in season. Check out rounds 1-4. It should show you 56 rounds, which is 4x14 (4 times a day for 14 days, which makes it number of turns in one round).

 

Be patient, i know it is hard and irritating at the end. About 5 rounds trophy, i think i didn't get chest reward after round 3. At that time they had huge issues with servers.

Thanks for the information dude. I just hope it pops soon, I have literally been trying to do all 4 turns a day to speed things up. Just hoping it unlocks soon. The 5 rounds trophy will be irritating I am sure, but at least it id only 5, not 50 :3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I contacted Ubisoft again last night because now the "A Reservist" trophy is bugged too and this is what they had to say... including the "Active Duty" trophy too...

 

Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. This is a known issue that the For Honor team is working fervently on. It has been forwarded up to the development team for further review. If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, in a Player vs. AI Skirmish game, the Active Duty Trophy finally popped (after like 80 something turns for me).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been grinding this since day 1, still no trophy. Fucking Ubi. Get your shit together.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally popped for me. Sweet Jesus only he and God know how many rounds were needed. 100+ at least... Not sure if the new patch fixed something but im done with this trophy... 

 

Edit. Btw the trophy popped after a single duel against a computer...

Edited by leptonic
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.