Best Game Out of the Whole Series

Honestly this has to be the best game out of the whole entire Kingdom Hearts series. Okay maybe Kingdom Hearts has a deep place in my heart but the theme (Passion by Utada Hikaru) is just memorizable and every time I hear the song it brings me back to when I was a kid. I was kinda sad when I could no longer play Roxas and the battles are just so amazing and fun (Okay, not Lingering Will but still). So happy we get to experience it on the PS4 and if you're new to the series you'll most likely pick this game as your favorite too ^^ 

Edited by ChampionPrince

This isn't a popular choice but my favorite kingdom hearts game is Birth By Sleep. The game has it's problems but oh man i was just hooked on playing the story with 3 different character's point of views. Plus the whole melding commands thing was addictive to me, i had so much fun grinding out and leveling them up so i could meld them and see what powerful new command i would get. It was also my 1st kingdom hearts game (bought a used psp to give it a try). Plus the music. Oh man BBS holds a special place in my heart. I platted it when it came out on ps3 and willl surely buy the collection yet again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

great game, has to be my fav as well - one of my friends once said he didn't like KH2: he's a Nobody to me now :|

jokes aside, probably my most beloved Kingdom Hearts title. BBS was great as well and 358/2 Days was my first one and still gets me everytime, but KH2 is just so amazing <3 

truly one of my all-time favorite games! (although I first played it on PS3)

• Like 1

I prefer Kingdom Hearts 1. More exploration - there was more of a platforming element that isn't there with KH2. It was more fun to go around the worlds and they seemed bigger to me. Neither game had huge worlds but in KH2 I could *really* notice at times that most worlds were 4 or 5 rooms long. Of course KH2 has miles better combat, but it felt a little empty, especially in endgame, compared to KH1.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Agree, KH2 has the best plot and gameplay imo. Strangely is the one i remember less now that i'm replaying the whole series on PS4 (being many years since i played KH2).

KH1 had more impact and i fully remembered every part of the story when i replayed it.

In any case this series brings back a lot of memories especialy KH1 and KH2. BBS didn't have the same effect on me despite being one of my favorite KH.

Edited by DeathNyx

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 16.4.2017 at 5:28 PM, SkyMason said:

I prefer Kingdom Hearts 1. More exploration - there was more of a platforming element that isn't there with KH2. It was more fun to go around the worlds and they seemed bigger to me. Neither game had huge worlds but in KH2 I could *really* notice at times that most worlds were 4 or 5 rooms long. Of course KH2 has miles better combat, but it felt a little empty, especially in endgame, compared to KH1.

I recently platinumed KH1 and i am in the middle of KH2 and the worlds feel so much better. KH1 also has many small rooms. The whole city in Agrabah in KH1 which were like 6 small rooms where you could run from one end to the other in 2 seconds would be 1 room or less in KH2. The Olymp was legit only the arena. In KH2 you got the underworld as the normal area AND the Arena. I could name more. IMO KH2 Worlds were bigger and better. 

In general i need to say KH2 is every Aspect of KH1 in better so far for me. Also trophy wise.

• 5 weeks later...