Is This Game's Platinum Really That Hard?

13 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

What are you on about? Im not even talking about the difficulty of TLOU at all. DIFFICULTY for TLOU in my opinion and for me was a 3 for base game. and 4 for 100%. Im deffending a guy basically thats being attacked for enjoying average games. 

i suggest you sir read my post again before replying to it. 

EDIT:

Why are you replying at all actually when it comes to the difficulty of the game? When you even haven't done it on grounded? You glitched the grounded trophies. and don't deny it because i see it on the timestamps. So do us all a favour and dont be a tough guy when you haven't done it. Atleast do the game without glitches and then comment.

I'm not interested in some kind of keyboard battle with you.  If you are not here to discuss the topic then why are you here? Not clear on why you are getting on my case when I think the game is a bit harder than you do?

First fact - you assumed YuriG was some noob because they removed their profile from this site and tried to invalidate their opinion of game difficulty ratings.  Well, you are wrong. Its that simple.  I don't need to provide any more details, you can look it up for yourself.

Second fact - My rating of the game included comments about how the game is easier using glitches.  I never claimed to have 100% the game in a certain way.  Nothing to deny on my part.

Grounded mode can be unlocked in nefarious ways but you still have to play the game on grounded as far as I know, so I'm not sure why you say I haven't completed it on grounded mode? The difficulty trophies stack so I saved some time.

There is no need for name calling either, that is the behavior of immature people. 

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 3

On ٤‏/١٠‏/٢٠١٧ at 7:23 AM, reckscollie said:

I was about to lose my mind cause after the long strategic planning at the hospital there were no checkpoints. I gave up and checked youtube for a solution if you have no bullets or anything. I was glad there is a solution only recquiring a brick/bottle. I find myself dumb XD.

all you need to pass the hospital with no lethal approach is at least two smoke bombs, the first one is to throw it at the guard that surprised you that guarding the first door to the staircase that took a you to the second floor, just throw the bomb at the door before he open it, once the place get covered in smoke screen just run pass the guard and go through the door.

the second time is at the end in the room that is full of guards, find the safest way to reach the end of the room undetected where there's two guards hiding behind the table where the exit door behind them, on normal or survivor just throw a smoke bomb at the exit door and just run towards it, but on grounded I think you need to throw an empty bottle at the middle of the room first to distract all the guards to the bottle location then whether you throw the smoke bomb at the two guards next to you and run straight to the door or throw it at the door and pray to god that you exit the room before anyone can spot you.

Edited by yellowwindow7