Anyone else get a message from this guy?

- Deleted -

LMFAO, way to get banned! But hey, if they can get money from this then good for them, if someone's stupid enough to pay for a digital image on their profile then they don't deserve the money. But it's almost an insult to you because they saw your trophy list and maybe they think you are someone who buys trophies from someone, but whatever. 

• Like 2

Feeling doubtful on if anybody's gonna accept that offer considering it's just a DLC trophy. Actually never got any of these kinda messages, did get one of a guy wanting to pay me for getting some trophies for him though.

I just recently got a message but from a different user instead and just said if theres somebody who needs to 100% in either Need for Speed or Driveclub. Like im gonna know who has that game.. Trophies are better earned from yourself if you want to feel that accomplished moment from earning a hard trophy. Paying someone to get it just takes the fun away.

Actually, I got that exact message this morning. That's the only reason I even clicked this thread! 

But yeah, I just said no thanks and that was that. I personally wouldn't allow someone random like that to access my account, but I don't blame the guy for trying to sell his services. 

I also don't really care about "earning" my trophies. I've used countless cheats and boosting buddies to do things the easy way. 

20 hours ago, ee28max said:

So, s/he is offering you money for playing on your account to unlock that trophy for you? To make things at least better, can't he just boost with you? 

No he's offering to share play the trophy for a fee. It's single player he can't boost with me. I'm totally fine doing it myself though. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Saionji said:

lol I would have check this guy trophy list and asked if he needs help instead with some harder trophies he couldnt achieved for $. This kind of msgs are mocking trophy hunters imo

Right. Like dude I'll get it done. I hadn't even attempted it when he sent that message so he must be desperate lol

• 1 month later...

He asked me 70$ lol. If it were for like 20$ maybe I'd thought about it, but I'm not sure about account sharing too, you may never know... Only thing I know is I won't buy next iteration, don't want to risk another prestige mode. This trophy ruined my run for a 100% account

16 minutes ago, Onimenokatana said:

He asked me 70$ lol. If it were for like 20$ maybe I'd thought about it, but I'm not sure about account sharing too, you may never know... Only thing I know is I won't buy next iteration, don't want to risk another prestige mode. This trophy ruined my run for a 100% account

Wow lol. I think it's done through share play so account sharing wouldn't be needed. It's still the same thing to me. I wouldn't let my friends earn a trophy for me let alone a stranger.

• Like 2

On 10-3-2017 at 0:15 AM, Ms Serzilla said:

LMFAO, way to get banned! But hey, if they can get money from this then good for them, if someone's stupid enough to pay for a digital image on their profile then they don't deserve the money. But it's almost an insult to you because they saw your trophy list and maybe they think you are someone who buys trophies from someone, but whatever. 

"Hey, look at this @ryankamal1998... Hasn't even obtained the platinum in Burnout Paradise, must be really bad at gaming, let's give him one of our intro texts".

Personally, I'd rather have an incomplete list than paying for something I didn't earn myself, I don't even shareplay with friends. I guess my eternal 48-53 completion percentage is saying enough though.

Also, about the importance of your digital image... This is from 2008 but I think it's still relevant (just that PlayStation has digital dicks now too):

080313.jpg

Edited by BillyHorrible

On 3/10/2017 at 0:20 AM, totallycrushed said:

I tend to get somewhat like these messages in some flight sim games on PS3. The dude's Russian but he legit wants to help and is not asking for money :D 

Slow down, he's Polish (according to profile nationality here) :). So, yeah. It makes me sad, since it's my folk. Imma gonna punch some tribesman in da head!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

"Hey, look at this @ryankamal1998... Hasn't even obtained the platinum in Burnout Paradise, must be really bad at gaming, let's give him one of our intro texts".

Just a backlog game lol. I plan to get every trophy in my profile besides the 2 FIFA ones that are unobtainable (fuck EA). Sure this is tough, but like every other game it's very doable with enough practice. There's a dude on the gaming sessions offering €650 for the same trophy. Crazy stuff lol.

1 minute ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Just a backlog game lol. I plan to get every trophy in my profile besides the 2 FIFA ones that are unobtainable (fuck EA). Sure this is tough, but like every other game it's very doable with enough practice. There's a dude on the gaming sessions offering €650 for the same trophy. Crazy stuff lol.

Well, I guess that's one way of making a job out of a hobby... Maybe I should charge people on holidays when I'm taking pictures for them as well. Seeing as I'm walking around with a Canon around my neck myself, I tend to be asked for stuff like that.

Guess I see my trophy card just as "this is what I've played" and nothing more than that.