Anyone else get a message from this guy?

- Deleted -

• 3 weeks later...

few months ago i got the same message from the guy op mentioned and a week ago i got this "I have earned this trophy as 6th player on the world ) and Ive earned this trophy for many players from top50 achievers and also other trophy hunters with over 400+ platinumes! It was deal like: all gold medals under 4hrs for few $$. Are you interested? Im legit and fair, many players can confirm my legit service and also here is my proof of prestige run under 3hrs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbcer45cdoQ" from a different guy, pretty suspicious

Edited by wuthg21

• 2 months later...

I got the same message months ago.

If the guy needs 4 hours, then 70 or 80 bucks would be a fair deal. Sure, it takes away the accomplishment of getting them yourself. Also, I didn't buy them (still don't have them)

I have received quite a lot of messages asking me to earn trophies for other people since I do have quite a lot of them including some very hard games. All these people seem to think that I'd just love wasting my time for them for free or next to free. Like 50$ if I get the platinum in Gran Turismo 5 for them. Slaves earn higher wages than that.

So from a hourly wage for a skilled worker, it would be a fair deal.