TERA; Open-World, Free-to-Play MMO Coming to PS4

3 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

That's amazing but Final Fantasy XIV is 900hrs base game as rated on here....and 200hrs for Neverwinter, curious what about Elder Scroll Online with 8dlc trophy packs..ouch. Tera could go any route, who knows. Its been out for 6 yrs give or take. With numerous added dlc/expanions. They couldd make them like ESO dlc packs or just 1 big trophy list. But then Tera is a korean mmo, and they only come grindy.1f61e.png Though I never considered Warframe an MMORPG....online till recently with the added open world feel. There was no open world interaction besides your chat hub till you go out on missions. Was fun though I suppose. (actually need to give it a try again) I think Tera will have a platinum though like Neverwinter F2P.

I just hope they dont screw us up with a 100 hours base list! 

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, dermarx said:

EU, live in Germany, too ;)

But only he got a code; I did not (yet).

Haha, okay :D

Well that's great to hear that we will get a beta too.

It would be great if it comes out mid or late 2018, that way I can play as much Monster Hunter as I want to and then move on to this game :)

• Like 1

so i got a code now to (i live in belgium) good thing is they give a friendcode to, so i will post it here.

i got some pretty bad news the two codes i received don't work, i tryed on the belgium store and the usa store and i get always a error they are wrong or allready used. i hope it means the codes are not activated yet, so i try tomorow again

Edited by chellesan

9 hours ago, chellesan said:

so i got a code now to (i live in belgium) good thing is they give a friendcode to, so i will post it here.

i got some pretty bad news the two codes i received don't work, i tryed on the belgium store and the usa store and i get always a error they are wrong or allready used. i hope it means the codes are not activated yet, so i try tomorow again

Hm, that sounds weird. They should work instantly. I got a friend code to and gave it away here - that one works as well.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chellesan said:

The friedcode @Edunstar84 gave me worked instantly. I even downloaded and started the game yesterday (you can choose the server but then you get an error, that's as far as I got yesterday)

Hope it works out for you, maybe you could contact them?

19 minutes ago, Izul said:

I'm German and didn't get a code either despite signing up for the Closed Beta right when it was announced :( 

When did you sign up? I signed up during the summer, and got a couple of emails a few months afterwards (in November I think). Did you get the most recent one about an apology?

1 minute ago, Edunstar84 said:

When did you sign up? I signed up during the summer, and got a couple of emails a few months afterwards (in November I think). Did you get the most recent one about an apology?

I signed up in March or April last year and got an email with "Thanks for signing up" etc. But I never got any mail afterwards :/ 

39 minutes ago, Izul said:

I signed up in March or April last year and got an email with "Thanks for signing up" etc. But I never got any mail afterwards :/ 

Not even the email confirming which language you prefer to do the test in?

I'm not too interested with choosing a race, but from videos I've seen, I'll try out Reaper, Slayer, Valkyrie, Ninja, Archer and Gunner.

Edited by Edunstar84

7 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Not even the email confirming which language you prefer to do the test in?

Unfortunately, no. Since I got a mail with "Thank you blah blah" after finishing my registration in March I thought it was fine and didn't even know there were more mails to come *sighs*

I signed up there when the website opened:

http://tera.enmasse.com/consolebeta

Were there any other websites for signing up? 

16 minutes ago, Izul said:

Unfortunately, no. Since I got a mail with "Thank you blah blah" after finishing my registration in March I thought it was fine and didn't even know there were more mails to come *sighs*

I signed up there when the website opened:

http://tera.enmasse.com/consolebeta

Were there any other websites for signing up? 

Sorry I don't really remember. I know that I didn't use the link here for some reason.

Getting the codes for beta are pretty shitty random atm. A lot who signed up the second it was possible didnt get in but those who jusst signed up got codes. Its totally random which is NOT cool. But luckily its just a server stress tests atm. Might not even get thru login because how many is in this beta. Its going to be HUGE for release.

43 minutes ago, chellesan said:

The codes still don't work, I'm screwed I think, I gonna post it on there beta forum 

Sorry to hear that!

Is the Berserker supposed to be slow in the beginning, or maybe I'm not playing it very well? I'll try Archer later on or tomorrow. I don't see the Gunner anywhere.