TERA; Open-World, Free-to-Play MMO Coming to PS4

7 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

Will my EU account work on the ps4 version? 

I doubt it. I think theyll want every one on PS4 to start fresh since there will be a cashshop. Plus if we carry over our PC account, the Pvp servers may be rough with all the high lvls destroying the noobs. Also trophies may all pop for someone who played Tera for years already. But anything is possible...

19 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I doubt it. I think theyll want every one on PS4 to start fresh since there will be a cashshop. Plus if we carry over our PC account, the Pvp servers may be rough with all the high lvls destroying the noobs. Also trophies may all pop for someone who played Tera for years already. But anything is possible...

I started it yesterday. It says: PS4-Europe as server, so I guess you can't carry your PC account over, like you said.

• Like 1

From the Enmasse site. It seems the code only works in some countries:

"Australia, New Zealand, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Chech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, and the UK"

Edited by Mr_Marty84

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

Anyone know if there's a PC to PS4 transfer? 

No there won't, as a matter of fact, the Tera console version when release wont be up to date with the current PC version. So everyone will start fresh.

The consoles version are about 6months to 1 year behind PC in content wise.

Which is really dumb, I dont understand how they are working on an older version to bring to console and not the up to date version.
It doesnt make sense unless they are already planning how to milk the console version thru content.

We aren't even going to get the new classes yet, so those might actually end up be behind a paywall or somesort.

22 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

No there won't, as a matter of fact, the Tera console version when release wont be up to date with the current PC version. So everyone will start fresh.

The consoles version are about 6months to 1 year behind PC in content wise.

Which is really dumb, I dont understand how they are working on an older version to bring to console and not the up to date version.
It doesnt make sense unless they are already planning how to milk the console version thru content.

We aren't even going to get the new classes yet, so those might actually end up be behind a paywall or somesort.

Diablo 3 was the same way, behind from PC version. 

9 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

Diablo 3 was the same way, behind from PC version. 

Diablo 3 though compare to Tera is night and day, we are talking about major things added to the game like zones/stories and classes. It's like expansions we will be missing from say a game like WoW. The only thing really new to D3 was like the Necromance and for that when playstation release, PC didnt even have Necro content. Diablo 3 was more like patches to fix things. But yeah behind neverless.

4 hours ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Diablo 3 though compare to Tera is night and day, we are talking about major things added to the game like zones/stories and classes. It's like expansions we will be missing from say a game like WoW. The only thing really new to D3 was like the Necromance and for that when playstation release, PC didnt even have Necro content. Diablo 3 was more like patches to fix things. But yeah behind neverless.

Plus the auction house, etc.  I'm talking about oldschool D3 when it first released to console.  The point still remains, console games behind from PC. 

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Arin1979 said:

To find TERA you need to write it in the PSN search engine, otherwise you will not know that this gem has come out ... a shame. 1f62d.png

They always update the store early and you will see it later *in plain view*.  You can use this time to download on full speed before all the other peeps discover it ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arin1979 said:

To find TERA you need to write it in the PSN search engine, otherwise you will not know that this gem has come out ... a shame. 1f62d.png

I found it in the new section of the NA store.

4 hours ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

I'm in!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

Oh wait...server says not up yet. What a tease!!!

literally me a few hours ago lol