Some troubles I've noticed.

wlkownz

So I am now on playing Guitar Hero Live for 13 hours but I'm already hitten by some bugs or maybe, I don't understand whats happening.

So, first of all, this is my only copy of a Guitar Hero game so I am still in the learning phase of the whole game.

I have one single thropy I don't understand and I guess it's bugged as hell. It's the thropy  Really, Really Good  and I am at 12/13 songs but every single show in GHLIVE has an "AWESOME" crowd. How do I fix this one? Again playing all the shows??

And the second of the two, how does the thropy  Excellent Constitution  works? Do you need to stay for 18 songs long in GHTV because it's not registers I rejoind the game. It went from 4 to 0.

Please help!

49 minutes ago, wlkownz said:

So I am now on playing Guitar Hero Live for 13 hours but I'm already hitten by some bugs or maybe, I don't understand whats happening.

So, first of all, this is my only copy of a Guitar Hero game so I am still in the learning phase of the whole game.

I have one single thropy I don't understand and I guess it's bugged as hell. It's the thropy  Really, Really Good  and I am at 12/13 songs but every single show in GHLIVE has an "AWESOME" crowd. How do I fix this one? Again playing all the shows??

And the second of the two, how does the thropy  Excellent Constitution  works? Do you need to stay for 18 songs long in GHTV because it's not registers I rejoind the game. It went from 4 to 0.

Please help!

Guitar Hero Live is renowned for being extremely buggy and glitchy however I've never heard of these two glitching. For the first trophy did you do both festivals? That may be what's causing you issues. As for the second trophy it should come naturally while going for the platinum. The platinum takes around 100 hours so you're bound to get the trophy. You do not have to play 18 songs straight because I unlocked the trophy throughout a couple of days. 

Sorry if I couldn't be much help. That's everything I know about these two trophies. Let me know what happens and I'll see if I can help some more :D.

11 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Guitar Hero Live is renowned for being extremely buggy and glitchy however I've never heard of these two glitching. For the first trophy did you do both festivals? That may be what's causing you issues. As for the second trophy it should come naturally while going for the platinum. The platinum takes around 100 hours so you're bound to get the trophy. You do not have to play 18 songs straight because I unlocked the trophy throughout a couple of days. 

Sorry if I couldn't be much help. That's everything I know about these two trophies. Let me know what happens and I'll see if I can help some more :D.

I've completed both festivals on regular with all an overall of "awesome". It was my second walkthrough in de GTHLIVE because I had also on Awesome with casual difficulty. I think I've to redo all the festivals and performance again. It's an glitch what happens alot I've noticed while searching on the WWW. Also that second glitch is also new for me.

I've noticed this whole game is broken. In one hour of gameplay I had two chrases, does this meen this is the begin stadium of an afflicted game file?

2 hours ago, wlkownz said:

I've completed both festivals on regular with all an overall of "awesome". It was my second walkthrough in de GTHLIVE because I had also on Awesome with casual difficulty. I think I've to redo all the festivals and performance again. It's an glitch what happens alot I've noticed while searching on the WWW. Also that second glitch is also new for me.

I've noticed this whole game is broken. In one hour of gameplay I had two chrases, does this meen this is the begin stadium of an afflicted game file?

You don't have to worry about an afflicted game file. The game crashes for everyone and always at the wrong time. It's the major reason why support for GH Live has gone down. The company refuses to fix the glitches and crashing so people stopped playing the game. At this point the company who works on the game has been bought buy Ubisoft and are working in some of their projects such as The Division meaning the game will most likely never get fixed.

Good luck trying to fix those two trophies!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

You don't have to worry about an afflicted game file. The game crashes for everyone and always at the wrong time. It's the major reason why support for GH Live has gone down. The company refuses to fix the glitches and crashing so people stopped playing the game. At this point the company who works on the game has been bought buy Ubisoft and are working in some of their projects such as The Division meaning the game will most likely never get fixed.

Do you know (or anybody else) if I delete my game cache are all the statatics of the thropy's also been deleted? Because maybe I can redo the two festivals at the beginning on Regular difficulty without any other saved difficulty. If you hold your stats I think maybe deleting the game cache is a possible way, or redo all sets again and maybe try to get everything 5 star so I get the Whoa! thropy also :).

Edited by wlkownz

Nailed it! Just achieved the Really, Really good thropy I had troubles with. I was starting to redo some sets and the first set I was redoing the second set of Rock the Block I achieved this thropy. My plan was to redo all the sets for this thropy and also try to get every songs at 5 stars for the Whoa! thropy.

Now is the only challenge to get the  Excellent Constitution  and my trouble thropy's are nailed!

• Like 1

On 3/12/2017 at 3:37 AM, wlkownz said:

Nailed it! Just achieved the Really, Really good thropy I had troubles with. I was starting to redo some sets and the first set I was redoing the second set of Rock the Block I achieved this thropy. My plan was to redo all the sets for this thropy and also try to get every songs at 5 stars for the Whoa! thropy.

Now is the only challenge to get the  Excellent Constitution  and my trouble thropy's are nailed!

On Demand means you have to choose the song using a play token. Get in the top 5 of 18 songs without going below 5. You don't have to play the songs back to back. You can use the free tokens they give you everyday but it will take around 4 days as long as you get in the top 5 using all 5 free play tokens.

On 3/11/2017 at 5:10 AM, Kent10201 said:

At this point the company who works on the game has been bought buy Ubisoft and are working in some of their projects such as The Division meaning the game will most likely never get fixed.

.I didn't know that but it makes a lot of sense on why there hasn't been any new songs added since January. Just new calling card things. Knowing Activision, they didn't give Freestyle Game the budget to fix most of the stuff. I am going to hurry up and plat it in case they take the servers down with the studio change.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, skateak said:

On Demand means you have to choose the song using a play token. Get in the top 5 of 18 songs without going below 5. You don't have to play the songs back to back. You can use the free tokens they give you everyday but it will take around 4 days as long as you get in the top 5 using all 5 free play tokens.

Well actually I am now at 13 of 18. Today I got 5 free tokens like every day, if you play all the tokens away. Now I don't have any trouble with it but every song I played, I was in the top 3. I think the counter resets itself if you don't get in the top 5 while going for this thropy. Or explain something else.

3 minutes ago, wlkownz said:

Well actually I am now at 13 of 18. Today I got 5 free tokens like every day, if you play all the tokens away. Now I don't have any trouble with it but every song I played, I was in the top 3. I think the counter resets itself if you don't get in the top 5 while going for this thropy. Or explain something else.

Yes it resets if you don't get in the top five for a song, but you could exit the song before it's finished if you can't get it.

• Like 1