UR Challenge: Zanza vs Galactic Balls vs Wdjat!.........oh and some dood named zajac- CLOSED: Winner zajac9999

UR Challenge  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Zanza
    • Galactic Balls
    • Zaj.....haha no one would dare vote for this guy
    • Wdjat

1 hour ago, zajac9999 said:

Awesome thread Prinny, even if half of it is just trashing me lmao. Looking forward to the race, hoping people go slow as I'm fairly busy atm haha. :P

Loving the vid too Galactic. :D

Still on zero votes Zan, time to vote for yourself I think. ;)

#thatzajacguyisadumdum 

You were the one who generously volunteered me to make the thread so it was the least I could do to thank you dood :P

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

I thought this looked like an interesting race.........until I clicked on the thread and saw the full title. I think we all know who is going to win this thing. (Hint: It's not Prinny :P)

And yet Zan still has 0 votes... I don't get it either. O.o

• Like 1

Alright, so I've played some of Velocibox and also a tiny amount of Metal Slug. Got 11/14 trophies on Velocibox, sadly I haven't done either of the tough ones yet. I'm not really close to doing them either lol. I've done 2/29 of the trophies on Metal Slug Anthology which equates to completing MS1 badly. :) Update my Prinny. :D 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zajac9999 said:

Alright, so I've played some of Velocibox and also a tiny amount of Metal Slug. Got 11/14 trophies on Velocibox, sadly I haven't done either of the tough ones yet. I'm not really close to doing them either lol. I've done 2/29 of the trophies on Metal Slug Anthology which equates to completing MS1 badly. :) Update my Prinny. :D 

Who the hell do you think you are teling ME when to update........I'm going to update it now but only because I'm deciding to not because you ask me to dood 

I should have Horizon done within the hour then after going out for a bit I'll start Hyper Light Drifter and probably rotate between that Metal Slug and Ys Origin before moving onto the other stuff doods

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Who the hell do you think you are teling ME when to update........I'm going to update it now but only because I'm deciding to not because you ask me to dood 

I should have Horizon done within the hour then after going out for a bit I'll start Hyper Light Drifter and probably rotate between that Metal Slug and Ys Origin before moving onto the other stuff doods

wdjat is bringing the pain :lol:

Image result for mr t gif

Hyper light drifter 6/23 trophies complete. :gold:

sweet your almost finished with horizon zero

• Like 2

So this week I've started a job at a new school and also had a piano exam yesterday as well. Passed the exam and the job is fine but got a lot of provisions etc to put in place as a lot of them haven't been done. As such I've been really busy and haven't gamed since last Sunday. :'( Until today that is. I've had an hour or so to play so far so I've finished off super velocibox. I'll start working on the ranked mode soon I guess.

Progress update:

Velocibox - 12/14 61%

• Like 1

On 3/18/2017 at 11:01 AM, zajac9999 said:

So this week I've started a job at a new school and also had a piano exam yesterday as well. Passed the exam and the job is fine but got a lot of provisions etc to put in place as a lot of them haven't been done. As such I've been really busy and haven't gamed since last Sunday. :'( Until today that is. I've had an hour or so to play so far so I've finished off super velocibox. I'll start working on the ranked mode soon I guess.

Progress update:

Velocibox - 12/14 61%

congrats on the new job zajaac :)  and a pinao exam, super jelly I just hit notes then automate efx xD one day I'll take lessons.

Game it up when you can, knock out those priorities 1st,

Meanwhile in hyper light drifter, I missed some missables :( so it's goiing to take longer plat

• Like 1