Is call of Duty world at war a respectable platinum?

• 2 months later...
On 6/29/2017 at 0:37 AM, Jay_Cash said:

I sure as hell was happy to get it... especially some 6 years after first playing the game. Veteran seemed impossible to me for a long time. I'm slightly disappointed that it's "only" a Very Rare platinum, but i still consider it one of my most satisfying/proud platinums even though it ranks around 40 as far as my rarest platinums go.

That's because more than half of the people who got 100% has got it through hacked lobbies.

• Like 1

The Veteran difficulty on this game was really difficult to beat, but with enough persistence i got there. The 2nd hardest trophy on that list in the Sum of all zeroes trophy, it was a total nightmare, but I think the platinum trophy isn't all that ultra rare. The rest of the trophies on the list we're simple enough. 

On 3/11/2017 at 7:41 AM, marvelboy10 said:

World at War is definitely a respectable plat. But in my opinion the most respectable COD plat is COD Classic. The Veteran mode was extremely hard. Took me over 2 weeks to earn the platinum but it was well worth it. 

Yes and no - the thing with Classic is all of the spawns are predictable and identical every time. There is a guy who did a video series of the entire game showing the easiest ways to get through it. Following that made it easier than World at War IMO, because no video could help with that insane grenade spam or those stupid tunnels.

That said, if you were trying to do Classic without that video, yeah... it's probably worse.

I actually don't think the veteran mode was THAT bad. I had more trouble with the Sum of All Zeroes trophy, I got up to 43/44 so many times. 
In my opinion, IW and BO III are the hardest, IW due to zombie modes and BO III because of the challenges. 

On topic: yes, it is a respectable trophy, but it is fairly reasonable that it isn't an ultra rare  platinum (unless you compare it to battlefield 3).

14 minutes ago, Mr_Skirra said:

I actually don't think the veteran mode was THAT bad. I had more trouble with the Sum of All Zeroes trophy, I got up to 43/44 so many times. 
In my opinion, IW and BO III are the hardest, IW due to zombie modes and BO III because of the challenges. 

On topic: yes, it is a respectable trophy, but it is fairly reasonable that it isn't an ultra rare  platinum (unless you compare it to battlefield 3).

Honestly, probably would have been near ultra rare if it wasn't for all the cheaters.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

every single trophy you get without cheat is respectable. Yes, there are harder trophies than others but that don't define you as a gamer. I respect more people that have the uncharted plat that someone with LBP plat because that game have a special place in my hearth, but I do not take out the merit of getting the LBP. You should define what that plat means to you not the others.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...