• Other

Worst to best.

5. Liberation

4. Unity

3. Syndicate

2. 2

1. Black Flag

(I haven't played the others yet)

For me it was pretty close between 4 and 2. 4 was the first one I played and the open world was amazing. Upgrading your ship and exploring new Islands was awesome. I've only recently finished 2 for the first time from the Ezio collection and can definitely say it has the best story, characters and soundtrack, even better than most other games actually. Unity and Syndicate definitely have the best gameplay. The stealth and parkour are greatly improved and the rest of the game is solid as well. As for Liberation I have only just started it; It is great for a handheld game but not as good as the console games are.

Edited by olliebear66t

11. Chronicles

10. Freedom Cry

9. Rogue

8. Liberation

7. Unity

6. III

5. Syndicate

4. Black Flag

3. Revelations

2. Brotherhood

1. II

None of them are bad though, Chronicles is simply the worst of a consistently amazing franchise. It's still great fun.

• Like 1

Rogue and Black Flag were best for me by far (due to ships). I enjoyed rest of them except AC3 which I really hated due to too scripted quests. I started it like 5 times and I was never able to finish it. Its the only AC game I did not finish.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, I Am Error said:

Your list is missing bloodlines, Altair Chronicles, AC2 Discovery, identity 

23 minutes ago, evilartifact said:

Also, this is just a suggestion, but maybe you could add Chronicles to your poll list? Someone might have that one as a favourite.

I'll just add 'other'. There are a lot of games.

I used to think AC2 but after playing the Ezio collection I think Brotherhood is better as it took what was good in AC2 and improved on it. However having played ACIV gameplay wise that is the best and most fun so my ranking would go:

1. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

3. Assassin's Creed II

4. Assassin's Creed: Revelations

5. Assassin's Creed III

6. Assassin's Creed

That is out of the games I have played. My ranking has changed a lot as playing the Ezio Trilogy the gameplay has dated.  

On 11/03/2017 at 4:30 PM, parkerdip said:

I used to think AC2 but after playing the Ezio collection I think Brotherhood is better as it took what was good in AC2 and improved on it. However having played ACIV gameplay wise that is the best and most fun so my ranking would go:

1. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

3. Assassin's Creed II

4. Assassin's Creed: Revelations

5. Assassin's Creed III

6. Assassin's Creed

That is out of the games I have played. My ranking has changed a lot as playing the Ezio Trilogy the gameplay has dated.  

Yeah It was weird I played AC2 after playing Syndicate and didn't like it at first due to feeling like I had no control over the charcter and thought the parkour system was terrible since you can't get down from buildings in the same way. They have improved a lot in terms of gameplay although I did get used to it.

i've played all of them and have the platinum for every game. I even bought the ezio collection and played those again on ps4. I have to say that AC2 doesn't hold up as well as the others. The best one by far is brotherhood which did everything that 2 did but made it better. ACIV Black Flag is a close second. Had so much fun with that game, reminded me of wind waker. And syndicate is amazing too, pity it didn't sell well at all after the disaster that was Unity at launch.

1. B

2. IV

3. S

4. II

5. Rev

6. U (with latest patch)

7. Rogue

8. III

9. I

10. Liberation

11. Chronicles

Mine would be

6. Ac Unity

5. Ac Syndicate

4. Ac II

3. Ac Liberation

2. Ac Black flag

1. Ac III

I've yet to play revelation and brotherhood so it might change. Guess i'm not really into the city gameplay

Edited by OJ9999vr

Best to worst, but enjoyed all:

1. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (it all just works)
  2. Assassin's Creed II (only held back by annoying combat gameplay that was improved upon in Brotherhood)
  3. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (crap in AC but an amazing Pirates Of The Caribbean game)
  4. Assassin's Creed: Unity (pretty good, if not as memorable as the top three)
  5. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (downside: Evie on the sidelines with an interesting story, Jacob hogs the spotlight while being boring)
  6. Assassin's Creed: Rogue (I want more sequences like this game's Lisbon one in AC. The story should have been longer, not enough assassin hunting)
  7. Assassin's Creed III (pretty decent but not memorable at all)
  8. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (a few bits stand out like the Massiaf climb but other than that pretty boring)
  9. Assassin's Creed (dull repetitive gameplay but a promising core)
  10. Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (boooh, just let me run away myself after assassinating, don't just end the missions!)

Putting the Chronicles games on a separate list, best to worst, but enjoyed all:

1. India (best colors and good gameplay)
  2. Russia (good gameplay but boring and predictable, not to mention inaccurate, ending)
  3. China (rough gameplay, glad the other two games improved upon it)

I've played and platinumed them all, my personal rank changes through time but right now:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed: Rogue
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
Assassin's Creed: Unity
Assassin's Creed: Liberation
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 3

I'm just glad they took some time off after Syndicate, after playing the game I was getting really burnt out of the series and didn't get much enjoyment from the last two games.

My favourite is II because of the huge improvements that it introduced after the original game, also the Story, characters and cities were amazing.

The second I like the most is III, because of the Story, and the emotion of some missions. Also for the fact that you control a Templar for the first time and the introduction of naval battles was exciting too. There are wild animals and new weapons to kill them (a bow for example) as well as a huge variety of ingame tasks and side missions (If you compare with AC, II, Brotherhood or Revelations).

I don't know why AC III is widely disliked/hated, I really loved it

• 3 weeks later...