Does Trophy Progress Transfer When Starting A New Character?

I've recently started playing again, because a group of my friends decided to start playing together. Unfortunately, they chose a server that my character isn't on, and I don't have the money for a transfer. So, I'm wondering if my progression towards the 1,000 FATES, 100 Instances, and 10,000 kills is account wide, or if it's character specific. Since I just need those, and Binding Coil for the plat.

Nah you'd have to start fresh. Everything is character specific and you can track your progress under the achievements tab in game. 100 instances can be done really quickly if you're a tank or healer, literally just queue for guildhests and get near instant queues. And 100 dungeons should come naturally, too. You'll get the fates as you work on your relic or while leveling, not that bad either. And the 10,000 kills really isn't that many, you'll get a bunch from doing guildhests, dungeons, fates, literally everything.

Just keep your second character and do your 100 leves every two or so weeks. Should maybe take an hour or two to get through all 100. You don't want to start over for this one. 

EDIT: Oh, I just looked at your trophies, looks like you made really good progress on your old character. Sadly yeah you'll have to start that all over. On the bright side the binding coil is really easy now.. I would check your progress toward these trophies on your old character before deciding if you want to dedicate another few hundred hours on a new one. 

Edited by kibbypls
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, kibbypls said:

Nah you'd have to start fresh. Everything is character specific and you can track your progress under the achievements tab in game. 100 instances can be done really quickly if you're a tank or healer, literally just queue for guildhests and get near instant queues. And 100 dungeons should come naturally, too. You'll get the fates as you work on your relic or while leveling, not that bad either. And the 10,000 kills really isn't that many, you'll get a bunch from doing guildhests, dungeons, fates, literally everything.

Just keep your second character and do your 100 leves every two or so weeks. Should maybe take an hour or two to get through all 100. You don't want to start over for this one. 

EDIT: Oh, I just looked at your trophies, looks like you made really good progress on your old character. Sadly yeah you'll have to start that all over. On the bright side the binding coil is really easy now.. I would check your progress toward these trophies on your old character before deciding if you want to dedicate another few hundred hours on a new one. 

That's disappointing. I was pretty close to 1,000 FATES. I was hoping it was account wide, but oh well. Not a huge deal, as I'm mainly playing to be able to play with my friends, instead of for trophies this time. Thanks!

• Like 1