Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlazingCat83

FF XII special editions announced

11 posts in this topic

Square Enix has lifted the veil on its special editions for Final Fantasy XII. The limited edition, which is $50 at certain retailers, includes a steelbook case and a download to play with the original soundtrack background music in game.

YVNkjTQUFFXII_ZA_LE_Bty_795_780_KR.jpg

The collector's edition, which will set you back a whopping $200, includes that, the soundtrack, a 6 card art set, and a bust set of the judge magisters. It's only available on Square Enix's online store.

Mpd2SMntFFXII_ZA_CE_Bty_795_780_KR.jpg

The CE is nice, but not $200 nice! I'd consider if a spare $200 drops in my lap, but don't see that happening!

There's also going to be a day 1 edition with a reversible cover. Thanks to @kibbypls for bringing this to my attention.

FFXII-The-Zodiac-Age_03-10-17_003.jpg

Edited by Torracat83

i liked the original sountrack, for what they changed it, now i need to buy the limited edition

$200 is ridiculous. I'd consider $100 but fuck that at $200

Odd, in their site (EU) they were only listing the collectors edition and the regular one..

If there's a steelbook edition of it, I need to track down a place to pre-order it in europe.. unless the steelbook limited edition is a US only thing.. 

No way in hell I'll pay 200 dollars for this even though it's my second favorite FF game xD 

I'll get the Limited Edition because that steelbox is ART

That CE is very disappointing and damn that price tag :jaymon: , looks like someone at SE lost their mind.

1 minute ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

$200!!!? and no FRAN statue! heck no....

She doesn't even have her own card :facepalm: .

At least the CE tells you what is the best part of the game, the judges. It looks good, of course, I'll never get it xD

Got the original special edition of this on PS2, but not getting it this time around. ;p