Quest Board

I know the game mentioned this to me, and I've been using the first one so far, but I am wondering, can you get any quests that are on the quest board from any of the quest boards around? And, are you able to turn in the quests to any quest boards? Just wishing to know that now, otherwise, running to each quest board is gonna be a pain x.x

No, each quest can only be accepted from one specific quest board and must be turned in to that same one once you complete the quest. You will get the ability to fast travel much later in the game so you might want to wait until then to complete all of the quests.

4 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

No, each quest can only be accepted from one specific quest board and must be turned in to that same one once you complete the quest. You will get the ability to fast travel much later in the game so you might want to wait until then to complete all of the quests.

Ah, that's good, fast travel is going to be useful for sure.  I mean I am doing what quests I can... as in, clearing them out if they're on the way sort of thing, but still am gonna use that fast travel for sure.

Might as well ask here too, quests you don't get from the boards, what do they look like on the mini map? Since the game did mention you can get quests from people as well as the board itself.

2 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, that's good, fast travel is going to be useful for sure.  I mean I am doing what quests I can... as in, clearing them out if they're on the way sort of thing, but still am gonna use that fast travel for sure.

Might as well ask here too, quests you don't get from the boards, what do they look like on the mini map? Since the game did mention you can get quests from people as well as the board itself.

I think the only place you gets quests from that aren't on a board are from a girl named Welch in Myiddok. You just talk to her to get the quests and then talk to her again when you completed them.

Just now, Mike13858 said:

I think the only place you gets quests from that aren't on a board are from a girl named Welch in Myiddok. You just talk to her to get the quests and then talk to her again when you completed them.

Ah okay, I haven't seen her yet, granted, I've only just gotten onto the ship right now, so still a bit early into the game as is.