Cryqtix

World traveler trophy bugged?!

20 posts in this topic

I just ascended for my first time and didnt get the trophy world traveler. Maybe its because I bought the quick ascension from the shop for 50 rubys?

I just wanted to get the hero souls from there..

Anyone with the same problem? Is there a chance to still get this trophy or do i have to restart completly (delete my save file)?

Thanks for help and remember not to buy the quick ascension before your first real ascension if you want this trophy.

edit:

The trophy got fixed now. Got it after ascending one more time.

Edited by Cryqtix

Yhea there is a problem getting this trophy if you do a quick ascension before you do a normal one. Not sure if its being worker on or not and also dont know if there is a way to fix it.

it's "ascend for the first time" , not "quick ascend for the first time"...  so my guess is the trophy will unlock anyway, as long as u do it the normal way.. the point of the trophy might be probably awarding you for finding an actual way to do the ascend, which is leveled a certain hero to level 150, i think u dont have to delete your save though, u will restart the game millions time anyway.... :facepalm: try continue playing on your second run and do a real ascend this time, the trophy might pop.. 

Edited by JunPei_TGB
rephrase

49 minutes ago, JunPei_TGB said:

it's "ascend for the first time" , not "quick ascend for the first time"...  so my guess is the trophy will unlock anyway, as long as u do it the normal way.. the point of the trophy might be probably awarding you for finding an actual way to do the ascend, which is leveled a certain hero to level 150, i think u dont have to delete your save though, u will restart the game millions time anyway.... :facepalm: try continue playing on your second run and do a real ascend this time, the trophy might pop.. 

Name of the hero?

3 hours ago, JunPei_TGB said:

Well i didnt expect to get the trophy the time i purchased the quick ascension for 50 rubys. So I continued playing and ascended later, but still not got the trophy. I will keep playing and tell you guys if I can get the trophy, when I ascend the next time.

Also its not possible to delete the save game. I copied my saves to an usb drive, tried to delete it and start from zero. But it seems like the games saves on their servers.

2 hours ago, FlareZero said:

Name of the hero?

The name of the hero is Amenhotep. If you purchase his 150 level upgrade your world gets ascended. You will start from level 1, but get hero souls.

Edited by Cryqtix

1 hour ago, Cryqtix said:

Well i didnt expect to get the trophy the time i purchased the quick ascension for 50 rubys. So I continued playing and ascended later, but still not got the trophy. I will keep playing and tell you guys if I can get the trophy, when I ascend the next time.

Also its not possible to delete the save game. I copied my saves to an usb drive, tried to delete it and start from zero. But it seems like the games saves on their servers.

The name of the hero is Amenhotep. If you purchase his 150 level upgrade your world gets ascended. You will start from level 1, but get hero souls.

oh man, that sucks... how about running the game without internet, will u be able to statt from zero that way? too bad if the trophy is glitched.. i was glad that the double DPS caught my attention more during that time so i didnt buy that quick ascend, lucky me.. hope they will fix this soon..

Did a Quick Ascension, and then a standard Ascension, in that order just to try things out -- nothing.
Let's hope that maybe it pops by the time I receive my third ascension (second in-game achievement for ascending). 

Though I do find it odd that I got a notification for 10k enemies killed when I loaded up my game today, despite being over 20k killed yesterday. Maybe some of the stuff may randomly trigger over time?

Yeah I never got it after my first ascension either, still need to do a bit more before second ascension so if it to works then I'll let you know!

Also made the mistake of spending the first rubies on a quick ascension. 10 "normal" ascensions later and it still hasn't popped for me.

2 hours ago, skadeglad said:

Also made the mistake of spending the first rubies on a quick ascension. 10 "normal" ascensions later and it still hasn't popped for me.

Same. Just got my third ascension (one shopped, two through natural progression). Nothing.
Just the in-game achievement.

Now if only they take note and just make it trigger upon login after a future patch.

Made the same mistake, but just a heads up, I contacted playsaurus about this bugged trophy and they said that they'll begin to investigate this issue.

I really like small game studios, they always respond back and tend to get to action right away. I'm sure that we are on good hands. Considering how much fame this game has netted on steam and mobile, it would be a shame that some people will begin to avoid it on consoles because of 1 glitched trophy.

now the question is, should i spend the 40 gems to buy 3 relics, or should i wait until i randomly get one prior to purchasing? worrying the same glitch might happen as well for that trophy of finding a relics.. :unsure:

2 hours ago, JunPei_TGB said:

now the question is, should i spend the 40 gems to buy 3 relics, or should i wait until i randomly get one prior to purchasing? worrying the same glitch might happen as well for that trophy of finding a relics.. :unsure:

Buying relics with rubies is a waste anyway. Always go for the quick ascension to get the hero souls.

On 12/3/2017 at 1:34 PM, Cryqtix said:

Thank you very much, much apprecied.

12 hours ago, JunPei_TGB said:

Actually, that one isn't glitched.
I have zero experience to this game prior to starting two days ago, so I figured I'd give it a shot, and it unlocked when I made the purchase.

6 hours ago, KitsuneChaos said:

Actually, that one isn't glitched.
I have zero experience to this game prior to starting two days ago, so I figured I'd give it a shot, and it unlocked when I made the purchase.

Thanks.. i did that too and it unlocks for me.. good to know that isn't glitched..

16 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Buying relics with rubies is a waste anyway. Always go for the quick ascension to get the hero souls.

Honestly, i did agree with you, just wish to grab the trophy earlier thought that random drop can cost more time... (but regret it very soon because i got my 1st relic loot so quickly during the stage 110 on the next run, darn... LOL )

With the newest update (version 1.02) the trophy has been fixed. I got it now, after ascending one more time.

Hopefully the trophy is fixed for everyone and nice to see, that they fixed it so fast.

That's amazing news! Will try myself as soon as I get back home. Love this game.

Yeah trophy is fixed with the new patch , got it this morning after another ascend ... 

Just 8 more rubies until I get a freebie.
Don't feel like doing a standard ascension just yet. xD