Want to make guide but can't

I'm trying to make a trophy guide for a game, but when I clock the game and then the guide button, I then click the big green "Create a Trophy Guide" button, and then nothing appears on the screen. On the game page theres also no button to make a trophy guide either. How would I go about making a guide for a game when the site literally won't let me? Thanks for the help

Wait really? I got asked by a developer to make a guide for the game and was offered a code. I have videos for it and everything, but for some reason the game doesn't appear on my profile or in my trophy list, but I do have the game, and it is out. So now I'm confused :/

12 minutes ago, OniWalker said:

Wait really? I got asked by a developer to make a guide for the game and was offered a code. I have videos for it and everything, but for some reason the game doesn't appear on my profile or in my trophy list, but I do have the game, and it is out. So now I'm confused :/

What's the name of the game and are you sure the trophies synced to your PSN account?

Its the Blue Rider game that the trophy list just got revealed the other day. I talked to the publisher and they said the trophies might not be live on the server even though the list has been revealed. I'm able to acquire trophies, they just aren't syncing. So I think maybe this thread can be locked because I may have got my answer. So I guess the best I can do is wait for another response before I can start writing a guide on this site.

9 minutes ago, OniWalker said:

Its the Blue Rider game that the trophy list just got revealed the other day. I talked to the publisher and they said the trophies might not be live on the server even though the list has been revealed. I'm able to acquire trophies, they just aren't syncing. So I think maybe this thread can be locked because I may have got my answer. So I guess the best I can do is wait for another response before I can start writing a guide on this site.

Yeah, unfortunately it looks like Blue Rider is one of those games with a bunch of repeat identical lists instead of one single list (I still don't understand Sony's inability to tell developers they can add regions & platforms onto existing lists), and when that happens Sony sometimes takes their time putting each list up because I guess it's just all unorganized. You'll essentially have to wait for Sony to put the list up, or if the version of the game you're playing is supposed to be released by now and the trophy list isn't on the network, the dev may want to notify Sony to put the list up on PSN. :P 

Unfortunately we (the guide team) can't create the guide for you because the guide has to be created using that list and it's tied to your profile. =/

Edited by BlindMango

Yea its the Asian Retail version, but as I said I was asked if I wanted to make a guide. I don't know. They said they'd talk to the developers and Sony. So hopefully soon I can do what I was asked to do! :D Maybe I have to wait for the Retail version to release, even though the game has dropped on the JP store already with the version that has the platinum

Just now, OniWalker said:

Yea its the Asian Retail version, but as I said I was asked if I wanted to make a guide. I don't know. They said they'd talk to the developers and Sony. So hopefully soon I can do what I was asked to do! :D Maybe I have to wait for the Retail version to release, even though the game has dropped on the JP store already with the version that has the platinum

Even though the JP version with the platinum released, odds are looking at the past history of trophy list activity for this game the western version will be ... yet another separate repeat identical list of the same game, lol. So I'd look out for that around the time of release :P