Up To The Challenge Trophy Question

Superstarmaste1r

I got two more levels left to use the Fatboy jet where I just fid a few of them again after I tried it and I don't see the new vehicle where it still has the other jet that I first completed the level from before. I tried restarting the game and it has the same result that I don't know why it has been doing that to me. Any ideas? 

Nvm about the first paragraph. Another issue is I just did those two events and the trophy wasn't there where I have did all 24 events, and even tried replaying the first level again twice since PST said to do it, and it still ain't working

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

It'll only show the ship that you've achieved your personal record with. So if you want it to show the Fatboy, you'll need to beat your old time using it. That isn't necessary for the trophy, though, you only need to complete each level with the jet.

But there are problems with this trophy. If you quit the game, then it may forget you've completed certain levels. See this thread for other people who had issues. The most reliable way of getting it to unlock seems to be to complete every level in one sitting.

12 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

It'll only show the ship that you've achieved your personal record with. So if you want it to show the Fatboy, you'll need to beat your old time using it. That isn't necessary for the trophy, though, you only need to complete each level with the jet.

But there are problems with this trophy. If you quit the game, then it may forget you've completed certain levels. See this thread for other people who had issues. The most reliable way of getting it to unlock seems to be to complete every level in one sitting.

Damnit. This is exactly why I hate glitched trophies in the first place. Didn't exactly knew that solution where it sucks that I may have to do all of the levels again just for the trophy to unlocked in one sitting. Thank goodness the races are short to do, but dumb that I have to wait while hoping somehow the trophy will unlock. Hoping that solution will work. 

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

Definitely glitchy. Made a note of every level completed with Fatboy and completed them all twice (across multiple sittings) -- no trophy.

Going to try doing them all in one sitting like people suggest. Haven't had the patience to replay every level AGAIN but we shall see