I can't platinum :C

• 2 years later...
On 12.3.2017 at 6:10 AM, LilacSpirit said:

This is one of my favorite games, so sadly, I can't platinum it!

I had this on my PS Vita and I earned 40,000,000SP, the max value you can get, and it transferred over to my PS3 version, theres a trophy and you have to rank up once on the score board ,  but I can't since I maxed it out, is there a way to delete SP or restart my data?

EDIT: There is no way to platinum it now, EA is like
"If you delete origin you can never play an EA game ever again" Which I call bullshit but oh well.

Checked your profile, seems like you got It!

But how tf did you get 2 plats in Neptunia in 6 minutes? That's more important right now

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks a lot @TheYuriG I did your method and I got the the moving up trophy finally after many years because I platinum the game on the ps vita version then I tried doing it on PS3 version and I had this problem + I can confirm this method works perfectly. Thanks a lot buddy :]

• 2 years later...
On 12/11/2017 at 7:15 PM, johncnstntn__ said:

I am getting Error code 193 and it is impossible to connect online.Because Autolog reminds a different account.Please help.It's like this

1473846120771-177391207.jpg

Did anyone ever find a fix for this? I am getting error code 193 on ps vita and cannot connect to autolog, ea support are stupid and telling me the game servers are closed which is not true. 

11 hours ago, TheTimeHasCome- said:

Did anyone ever find a fix for this? I am getting error code 193 on ps vita and cannot connect to autolog, ea support are stupid and telling me the game servers are closed which is not true. 

I have fixed this issue by transferring my Origin account to another mail address so the game forgets that you already signed in to Autolog. The main problem is that Autolog allows only one user for a whole console. It's a bit strange you get that on Vita where only one user is allowed. And sadly only EA support can do this transfer.