Compile Heart reveals Neptunia Virtual Reality Game for PS4/PSVR

TheVader66

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Touch Nep.

Kiss Nep.

Look under Nep's skirt :awesome: 

Strip Nep :awesome: :awesome: 

XXX Nep :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

Yeah Suuuure, i won't spend 450 € to do that with a Real Girl i won't for a Virtual one sorry :awesome: 

Edited by Sora9427

3 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

It will probably be somehting like the Miku games, i'll never understand why people get hyped to this i mean yeah i imagine it's really coold get your VR and see Nep or the other go around a rom and... that's it? It's cool for like 10-15 minutes but after i don't see really much more.

There are people out there that buy every generation of Nintendo handheld, just for Pokemon and Zelda. ...Me for example.

I guess, PSVR would offer more... I mean, it is still pretty new... :) 

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

Who would want real girl? :awesome:

I don't know, somebody there is i guess or You and i weren't born :awesome: 

Just now, Neputyunu said:

There are people out there that buy every generation of Nintendo handheld, just for Pokemon and Zelda. ...Me for example.

I guess, PSVR would offer more... I mean, it is still pretty new... :) 

Yeah i mean i don't know the Move or the Kinect on the box looked pretty much the same thing to me and their support died in like 2 Months, i have the PsMove here in my desk because i only had 1 games to play with.. (Well 2 with sport champions i got back borrowed for a while from a friend).

And so far honestly the PsVR looks the same. It could be worth in some months who know but right now i can't understand how somebody could spend 400 € so More than every last gen console out even the Switch, to get a Device that has like 8-9 games overall and only 2-3 actually really coold where you go around and do stuff and not just sit there watchign stuff because i Love miku and project diva! But how interesting could be just sit there and Watch the Concerts with vR and that's pretty much it...

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Touch Plutia.

Kiss Plutia.

Look under Plutia's skirt :awesome: 

Strip Plutia :awesome: :awesome: 

XXX by Iris Heart after the above actions :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

infinite out of 10 game of all existence no other games would need to be made after that. I'd be sold on getting VR if Plutia/Iris Heart was in it and the above was possible.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I
WOULD
KILL
FOR
THAT
GAME

17 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I totally forgot that Plutia/Iris Heart was your favorite girl in Neptunia.

HOLD ON A SECOND!!!

We need to talk...

...about the conditions. We are talking about the HanaKana Plutia/Iris, right? :awesome: 

40 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Yeah he loves Plutia for the Japanese Voice Actress 

Who does not?

And that is why I was asking. We do not want the English one. Give us HanaKana! *holds Satoshi-nii back until this is confirmed, to prevent him killing everyone for the wrong girl*

8 hours ago, Neputyunu said:

Who does not?

And that is why I was asking. We do not want the English one. Give us HanaKana! *holds Satoshi-nii back until this is confirmed, to prevent him killing everyone for the wrong girl*

*Raises hand* I actually prefer her English voice actress.

*Puts on flame shield that can withstand the white hot fire of the center of the sun*

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

*Raises hand* I actually prefer her English voice actress.

*Puts on flame shield that can withstand the white hot fire of the center of the sun*

A flame shield? Huh... My name is not Hans, and I have no Flammenwerfer. :awesome: 

What are we going to do about this blasphemy now... Lets see...

Pika Pika no Mi... *creates sword of light*

ama_no_murakumouhjb4.png

090aa86128125ff341b2c93f8ba8f14ace616b49

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 1

NEPUU~!!! o_o HE IS HOLDING ME AS AN HOSTAGE!! SUCH A BAD BADDIE AND MEANIIIIEE!!!!

...huh... *mumbles* ...Wait... I am standing here... The girl you have there is the president of the Neptune fan club... You are such a peanut! xD 

But... Eggplants... H-How can you even think about something cruel like this, Sir Meanie Guy! >:( 

...I like how every "weeb-topic" always is turning into an offtopic topic. xD And eggplants are totally superdisgusting for real...

• Like 1