Show off your fastest achievers list.

marvelboy10

Lumo - 15th with 2 Days 10 Hours

Heavy Rain PS4 Edition - 34/35/36th(Time shared with two others) with 1 Day  56 Minutes

Bastion - 32nd with 1 Day 3 Hours 

Orc Slayer - 46th with 1 Hour 53 Minutes

Taco Master - 6th with 3 Hours 51 Minutes

Back to the Future Episode 4 - 37th with 43 Minutes 53 Seconds

Doodle God - 25th 50 Minutes 48 Seconds

Demetrios PS4 Edition - 3rd with 3 Hours 49 Minutes. 

So I am on 7 Fastest achievers lists. I'm actually going to try really hard and make BioShock 1 PS4 Edition my 8th Fastest achievers gamec but Survivor moght prove troublesome, the times on that game look crazy. 

Edited by bruin-rocks
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a question regarding the sega classic games, In the sega classic games you can save the game states this allows you to save right before you could of potentially unlocked a trophy but instead you opt not to unlock it....yet. My question is if I were to create a save batch of my saves right before an area where a trophy could be earned as optimized as possible obviously this is going to allow me to have one of if not THEE fastest time for the game base don if someone else already thought of this.....but will I get flagged? Obviously certain trophies just happen when they happen and you cant get around them. But take the game Alex Kidd in Miracle World....you can potentially avoid almost ALL of the trophies till the very end where there is only two unmissable trophies....this would allow you to destroy the game in just under 5 minutes making you the fastest on the leaderboard....however in reality you would of spent hours creating this prep work. Maybe this isn't the best place to ask this but I figured a thread full of speedrunners might be the best place to probe lol.

Edited by Asmund89

On 24.8.2017 at 1:44 AM, Asmund89 said:

I have a question regarding the sega classic games, In the sega classic games you can save the game states this allows you to save right before you could of potentially unlocked a trophy but instead you opt not to unlock it....yet. My question is if I were to create a save batch of my saves right before an area where a trophy could be earned as optimized as possible obviously this is going to allow me to have one of if not THEE fastest time for the game base don if someone else already thought of this.....but will I get flagged? Obviously certain trophies just happen when they happen and you cant get around them. But take the game Alex Kidd in Miracle World....you can potentially avoid almost ALL of the trophies till the very end where there is only two unmissable trophies....this would allow you to destroy the game in just under 5 minutes making you the fastest on the leaderboard....however in reality you would of spent hours creating this prep work. Maybe this isn't the best place to ask this but I figured a thread full of speedrunners might be the best place to probe lol.

You don't need to worry as long as you can explain how you the trophies is such a short time. When everything is done legit, it will be fine.

15 hours ago, DarkSamuraii- said:

Super Meat Boy - 8th

Trials Fusion - 14th

That's all for now I think.

Props to you man. Both games are extremely difficult. Most people won't finish Trials Fusion not only because it's hard, but also because it doesn't have a platinum with it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

You don't need to worry as long as you can explain how you the trophies is such a short time. When everything is done legit, it will be fine.

Ty for the advice, went to try it on this game and immediately messed up lol, trophy conditions were met before I could press select and the timer began, a pain staking hour and a half putting me roughly at #99, ty for the future though, I might try it with sonic or something else from sega.

Edited by Asmund89

On 4/24/2017 at 11:19 PM, ahmedelebiary said:

Congratulations on FIFA 16 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2013!!! ??

Reasons why I didn't make it to the Top 50 in those two games:

FIFA 16 - I was going smoothly, until I was interrupted by a short Christmas holiday >>My Trophy List<< No worries though, I'll get it back soon and just dribble all the way to score the platinum. I also nearly made it to the Top 50 with FIFA 15 in about 4-5 days, but the 2nd Trimester of school in 2015 came along to ruin my run. Lastly, there goes FIFA 14. I'm sure if I obtain the platinum right now, I would appear in the slowest achievers list. I think I found a way to get the Match Day & Be a Pro challenges back. I just need someone to help and approve if it really works :D

PES 2013 - A little obvious, but I was too late to realize that the platinum was already unobtainable ?.

Edited by ee28max

I got a new #1 (Thimblweeed Park).

Unfortunately the game crashed twice. Due to this I lost a lot of time. But it could have been worse. The first crash happend directly after I've beaten the game on hard and my save file got corrupt. If this would have happened a few minutes earlier, I would have had to play another full playthrough on hard. #speedrunnerproblems :P

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

30th in Get Off My Lawn

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3121-get-off-my-lawn

I wouldn't advise playing this game however. The kill based trophies are glitched, meaning you can get them early, get them right when you fulfilled the death counter, or go well above that amount.

If you do plan on playing this, NEVER close the game. Closing the game resets your progress so you have to do the kill based trophies from scratch. The Tank Zapper trophy kept me occupied for many hours since tanks don't spawn too often. You're probably going to kill 20 - 30K grunts by the time you get this trophy.

Some people have gotten the Tank Zapper trophy by exiting the game after they obtained the 5K grunts trophy. The 'glitch' method is to switch off WiFi and turn on flight mode, load up level 10 and kill one tank for the trophy. However this does not work for everyone, and if you still don't have the trophy after several attempts on the glitch, then I'm afraid you're going to have to earn the trophy the long way.

I killed over 27K grunts by the time I got Tank Zapper. Expect to play around 8 - 12 hours at least on this game. It's a short game but it feels incredibly long because of how boring and tedious it was.

• Like 1

Currently I'm no. 3 in Beat Hazard Ultra: https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1110-beat-hazard-ultra

Also, 31 of the top 50 players in detuned are actually my accounts. I tried it so many times but I just cannot get TribalKitten1271 off the top. Maybe I should try it again with an SSD hard drive. I guess the overall load times would decrease, especially when accessing the music. Still bugs me... :/

• Like 1

#1 in Escape Goat 2 (PS4) in 2 hours and change (probably around 6 to 7 hours of actual playtime though, unintentional af but excellent game).

#2 in Always Sometimes Monsters (PS4) out of only 2 completed players and in over 3 weeks because nobody is playing it ?

Edited by Super Glamicom
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

South Park: Stick of Truth (PS4) at 1 day, 10 hours and 50 minutes.

And even though it's a crappy clear time:

GTA Vice City - 3 weeks, 6 days, 8 hours

Just because I actually didn't give up in frustration because of this trophy:

Take the Cannoli
Earn the Godfather criminal rating.

Not even going to mention My Name Is Mayo.  Nothing to be proud of there.

Edited by Froopy
  • Like 1

On 3/12/2017 at 10:53 PM, TheFalseDeity said:

Just one as rank 10 in The Sims 3 Pets.

Was an hour shy of DmC Definitive Edition's though.

Someone upped me by an hour so out of the top 10 for The Sims now ;_; A couple new ones though - 

11th in Yugioh Legacy of the Duelist - If anyone has a thing for being number 1 this one seems an easy one to top if you have the focus.

27th in Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age - Was 15th when i got it but im surprised im still on the list at all actually since i slacked a bit. In due time im sure that will fix itself though.

43rd in Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

If it werent for a bug i might have been one of the first to get For Honor's...but im not the only one that was unfortunate enough to get affected by it so who knows? 

On 8.11.2017 at 2:26 AM, Piano Reeves said:

Currently I'm no. 3 in Beat Hazard Ultra: https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1110-beat-hazard-ultra

Also, 31 of the top 50 players in detuned are actually my accounts. I tried it so many times but I just cannot get TribalKitten1271 off the top. Maybe I should try it again with an SSD hard drive. I guess the overall load times would decrease, especially when accessing the music. Still bugs me... :/

how the actual fuck can this be done in just seconds?? i dont know the game but pls explain