Show off your fastest achievers list.

marvelboy10

• 1 month later...

#7 - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
#9 - Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
#19 - Earthlock: Festival of Magic

---------

Only one I was actually trying for was Danganronpa. Played Danganronpa 1-2 Reload first. Might try for leaderboards on the second Danganronpa as well :) 
Didn't even realize that I was on the fastest for the others until I decided to look at the fastest times on a whim.

Question for people that go for fastest achievers... do y'all tend to play the game on a separate profile first before doing a speedrun? Or do you just see how it goes when you play it? 

Edited by eigen-space

Friday the 13th 1 month 2 days ranked 30 something but only because the European version auto pops the North American trophies otherwise 2nd or 3rd legit. me and my friend were 1st and 2nd to plat.

Metal Gear survive 1 month 4 weeks  Ranked around 13th

Battlefront 2 100% 3 weeks 2 days ranked 32nd 

Edited by steel6burgh

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

Question for people that go for fastest achievers... do y'all tend to play the game on a separate profile first before doing a speedrun? Or do you just see how it goes when you play it? 

Depends, a popular game with a low trophy obtainment percent tends to have some tough times or hard/grindy trophies, so a practice run on an alt profile is good for at the least learning the controls to a comfortable level, this gets out the first time player blunders and helps you get some intermediate experience that most people will not have had going into the game.

Here's how I setup for each game type:

Popular/Hard 100% Game:

1. Practice till I'm comfortable  with controls on alt. (I do not play through the whole game on alt, some do, but I don't)

2. Find a guide that covers all trophies in one swoop, if it's a video guide find the most popular one on the internet, I set the speed of the video to x1.25 speed ensuring I'm faster than anyone else who used this guide. (If the guide is outrunning you just tap pause catch up and continue, you will still be ahead of the timer with this method unless your just really bad at multi tasking)

3. Look at the trophy obtainment order achieved by the number 1 timed guy, find a way to replicate this or improve upon it before starting the game on your main. Doing this can expose a lot of secrets as far as speed goes.

4. If there are multiplayer trophies have a path of least resistance set up prior to starting, a party to grind, a second console whatever fits you, have it ready prior, do NOT leave this up to chance and skill when going for speed.

Easy/Unpopular (But still easy ;)):

1. Find a guide same as above

2. Check number 1 guy's obtainment order

3. Multiplayer needs setup prior

4. Wait until you have a clear schedule with no interruptions for as many hours as are needed, eat first, hit the bathroom......BEGIN try not to stop until you reach the finish line, helps if you have a spouse reading the guide to you as you play in real time CHA CHING you will fly through it. (This method is not recommended if it's a hard game that requires days of effort.....you will fight often with spouse lol)

My speed run qualifications= https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/46316-show-off-your-fastest-achievers-list/?do=findComment&comment=1385724

Edited by Asmund89
  • Like 1

@Asmund89, good tips! The "Popular/Hard" method was pretty much what I did with Danganronpa: THH, except instead of playing on an alternate profile, I had played Danganronpa 1-2 Reload first, which is a compilation that contains both the first and second games without changes to the games and only some changes to the trophy lists.

I don't think I'm cut out for speed running as a regular thing. Not enough consecutive hours of free time, and I don't think I'd enjoy doing test runs of games on alternate profiles. I think I'll probably only get more fastest ranks if it's something like the above situation.... or if I really hate the game and want to get it over as quickly as possible (as was the case with Sorcery Saga).

And... wow.... your list is awesome!

• Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 11:14 PM, eigen-space said:

@Asmund89, good tips! The "Popular/Hard" method was pretty much what I did with Danganronpa: THH, except instead of playing on an alternate profile, I had played Danganronpa 1-2 Reload first, which is a compilation that contains both the first and second games without changes to the games and only some changes to the trophy lists.

I don't think I'm cut out for speed running as a regular thing. Not enough consecutive hours of free time, and I don't think I'd enjoy doing test runs of games on alternate profiles. I think I'll probably only get more fastest ranks if it's something like the above situation.... or if I really hate the game and want to get it over as quickly as possible (as was the case with Sorcery Saga).

And... wow.... your list is awesome!

There are people good enough to make the fastest achievers list on the first go. But that is only a small handful of people. 

Most of the games I’m listed in I played on another account. I’m rank 2 in Sonic Mania, a good reimagining of the old 2-D Sonic the Hedgehog games on the SEGA Genesis. I knew how long it would take to get all trophies and I played in one sitting. 

Wolfenstein 3-D I played the living shit out of back in the day. I knew all the levels by memory and used a map guide to pinpoint the fastest way to the exit. I’m current rank 1 out of over 4000 players who completed that game. 

I guess my only real goal is to make the list in a AAA game. So far I haven’t been successful.

• Like 1

I didn't expect to have any, since I don't speedrun and I hate rushing games, but...

#3 - Heroes of the Monkey Tavern

#12 - Aqua Moto Racing Utopia

#12 - Grand Kingdom

#34 - Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

#35 - Prison Architect

#39 - XCOM 2

#42 - Darkest Dungeon

#48 - The Adventures of Pip

This list is also known as "my favorite obscure games on the PS4."

• 3 months later...

UPDATED LIST:

First Achievers:

21st in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour

47th in Firewatch

Fastest Achievers:

1st in Wolfenstein 3D

2nd in Aaru's Awakening (PS4)

3rd in Sonic Mania

5th in Aaru's Awakening (PS3)

6th in SEGA Mega Drive & Genesis Classics

6th in Velocity 2X

8th in ToeJam & Earl

34th in Get Off My Lawn

34th in Super Star Wars

37th in Kung Fury: Street Rage

• Like 1

11th in OlliOlli - 1 day 5 hours

11th in Geometry Wars 3 - 4 days 6 hours

13th in Sine Mora EX - 3 weeks 51 Minutes (Kinda cheap, because there are only 15 people with 100%)

15th in Trials Fusion - 3 weeks 3 days

18th in Matterfall - 1 day 23 hours

21th in Nex Machina - 2 days 4 hours

31th in WipEout Omega Collection - 5 days 5 hours

41th in Trials of the Blood Dragon - 1 week 1 day

44th in Super Meat Boy - 1 week 6 days (probably will leave the top 50 soon, more and more people get better times; I was like top 25 when I got the plat)

46th in Shadow Complex Remastered - 5 days 8 hours

Edit: Somehow forgot SMB and Trials Fusion, my biggest accomplishments til now. ?

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

#1st - L.A. Noire (PS4) - 1 day, 18 hours 

#3rd - Max Payne 3 - 1 week, 5 days :D 

#4th - Fallout New Vegas - 3 days, 12 hours :D 

#6th - Mercenaries 2 World in Flames - 2 days, 3 hours 

#6th - Watch Dogs (PS4) - 4 days, 7 hours 

#7th - Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days -  5 days, 7 hours :rolleyes: 

#11th - Hitman Blood Money - 5 days, 7 hours 

#14th - The Last of Us (PS3) - 1 week, 2 days :D 

#22nd - Indigo Prophecy - 1 day, 13 hours 

#26th - Dead Space - 1 day, 5 hours 

#28th - Destroy all Humans - 2 days, 4 hours 

#30th - Shenmue II - 1 day, 9 hours :D 

#29th - Thief (PS4) - 3 days, 1 hour 

#31st - Thief (PS3) - 3 days, 10 hours

#45th - MGSV Phantom Pain (PS4) - 1 week, 3 days

#46th - Medal of Honor Frontline - 1 day, 21 hours 

Edited by demonoutcast
  • Like 1

On 6/6/2018 at 8:02 PM, Spaz said:

I guess my only real goal is to make the list in a AAA game. So far I haven’t been successful.

I'm late replying but, I have made the list on a few triple A easily enough, it's just the hard part is staying there lol.

I was 13th in CoD WW2 then 42nd now I'm gone v_v, But I still have Starwars Battlefront 2....for now, you would pretty much have to strategically wait until ALL dlc are released before ever bothering to play, that's what got me on CoD anyways.

• 2 months later...

#3 Dead Secret - EU-Version (PS4) - 36 Minutes 13 Seconds

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/7401-dead-secret

#9 Dead Synchronicity (PS4) - 1 Hour 2 Minutes

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/5269-dead-synchronicity

#9 The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk - EU-Version (PS4) - 1 Hour 59 Minutes

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/6670-the-inner-world-the-last-wind-monk

#14 Level 22 (PSV) - 2 Hours 25 Minutes

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4239-level-22

#28 The Inner World - EU-Version (PS4) - 1 Hour 42 Minutes

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/5989-the-inner-world

#30 Kick-Ass 2 (PS3) - 2 Hours 32 Minutes

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/2764-kick-ass-2

#43 Subject 13 (PS4) - 1 Day 58 Minutes

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/5309-subject-13

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Been nearly two years since my original post, so I decided to update my list. Hopefully this thread becomes a little active again after being completely dead for the last year. 

#1 - Action Henk

#1 - Hustle Kings

#1 - Joe Danger 2: The Movie

#1 - Leo’s Fortune

#1 - OlliOlli2

#1 - Schacht

#1 - Super Rude Bear Resurrection

#1 - VVVVVV (NA)

#2 - Snooker Nation

#2 - VVVVVV (EU)

#3 - Velocibox

#6 - Cosmophony (PS3)

#6 - Downwell

#7 - Pool Nation

#8 - Cosmophony (Vita)

#8 - International Snooker

#11 - Dustforce

#12 - HoPiKo

#14 - Super Meat Boy

#15 - Moto Racer 4

#19 - Cloudberry Kingdom

#20 - Cosmophony (PS4)

#20 - Inferno Pool

#22 - The Fight

#28 - H1Z1

#28 - Joe Danger

#35 - Ninja Senki DX

#36 - 10 Second Ninja X

#36 - Blacklight: Retribution

#40 - Invector

• Like 2

1:  https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/9408-wolfenstein-youngblood/1-youngblood

#39 Wolfenstein: Youngblood

2: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/9930-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/1-a-new-hope

#5 Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order (EU)

3: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/9957-sid-meiers-civilization-vi/1-no-more-turns

#19 Sid Meier's Civilization VI (EU)

Only two three to brag about.

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 3

Everything - 23 - 14 hours, 33 minutes

LEGO Dimensions (PS3) - 35 - 2 months, 1 week

LEGO Dimensions (PS4) - 3 - 4 days, 5 hours

The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker - 16 - 11 hours, 42 minutes

Agents of Mayhem - 14 - 6 days, 7 hours

Stranger Things 3: The Game - 25 - 2 days, 3 hours

Serial Cleaner - 36 - 19 hours, 1 minute

LEGO DC Super-Villains - 5 - 5 days, 8 hours

The Last Door - 4 - 1 month, 2 weeks - Had to wait a month or so for a glitch to be fixed. Would of been sooner.

• Like 3

I am a trophy hunter of feeble means, but this is what I have to offer first / fastest achievers wise. 

First Achievers:

Tiny Brains - (#48th) - April 11th, 2018

Chess Ultra - (#50th) - July 5th, 2018
Madden NFL 19 - (#26th) - August 14th, 2018
FIFA 20 (#11th) - October 5th, 2019

Fastest Achievers:

Tiny Brains - (#47th) - 2 years, 1 week

Chess Ultra - (#30th) - 3 days, 4 hours

Unholy Heights - (#49th) - 6 days, 20 hours

Knowledge is Power (#40th) - 2 days, 2 hours

Silence (#24th) - 10 hours, 39 minutes

Battleship (#26th) - 1 day, 46 minutes

FIFA 20 (#6th) - 1 week, 4 days 

The Messenger (#24th) - 5 days, 5 hours

That's more than I expected. I almost never go for "first achievers" since I almost always buy my games on sale, except for sports games (which I've stopped doing) and after no-liifeing for the FIFA 20 milestones and accomplishing what I did (I did not get an advanced copy, a few people ahead of me did) - I'm thrilled that I was as high as the 4th fastest at one point. I don't need any more accomplishments after that. In terms of the other fastest achievers, hilarious how my Tiny Brains one is up there for 2+ years of speedrunning. Everything else I just stumbled into or liked a game enough to power through it and end up on the leaderboards. Fun stuff!

• Like 1