Trophy Discussion

Dangisuckatgamin

I wasn't expecting much as far as trophies, but damn this is a very time consuming list. Not to mention I don't do pvp so, ouch. 

Then again, I knew I wouldn't Plat this game to begin with just like any other MMO on console. xD I can't wait to play this on console finally! PC has been very lonely for me these past few years. It will be nice to play with friends.

Edited by kittygirl2010

1 hour ago, kittygirl2010 said:

I wasn't expecting much as far as trophies, but damn this is a very time consuming list. Not to mention I don't do pvp so, ouch. 

Then again, I knew I wouldn't plat this game to begin with just like any other MMO on console. xD I can't wait to play this on console finally! PC has been very lonely for me these past few years. It will be nice to play with friends.

your comment didnt make sense in any sort of way, you said you wouldnt play this game on console and now you saying cant wait to play this on console, dafuq

Edited by Stevieboy

20 hours ago, KingLionidas12 said:

your comment didnt make sense in any sort of way, you said you wouldnt play this game on console and now you saying cant wait to play this on console, dafuq

Don't know where you got the idea that I said I wasn't gonna play this game, lol I've been playing this game on PC since launch. xD 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Elder God trophy will be a bitch/grind

In order to become an elder god, you have to defeat 5 or 6 Avatars of gods from the different factions.

I had to read up on this, they only become available during an invasion of that faction, invasions only happen 1 faction at a time, and the invasion can last several weeks.

In order to defeat an avatar, I think you need to be quite high level (high prestige) and you will need a team/squad/party too, so either 5 or 10 players.

Pretty much everything else is a grind, you need 3mill credits to unlock a Class, and you only have access to 3 classes to start with out of the 14. 

Just to give some perspective, I have been playing for 2 weeks now, and have yet to hit 1mill, as before the 1.03 patch, you needed a lot of credits to level up.

11 x 3mill = 33 million credits, is ridiculous, but there will be the option to use real money to unlock them ¬_¬. Additionally 3 of the classes are not available at the moment.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheBritishBaron said:

Elder God trophy will be a bitch/grind

In order to become an elder god, you have to defeat 5 or 6 Avatars of gods from the different factions.

I had to read up on this, they only become available during an invasion of that faction, invasions only happen 1 faction at a time, and the invasion can last several weeks.

In order to defeat an avatar, I think you need to be quite high level (high prestige) and you will need a team/squad/party too, so either 5 or 10 players.

Pretty much everything else is a grind, you need 3mill credits to unlock a Class, and you only have access to 3 classes to start with out of the 14. 

Just to give some perspective, I have been playing for 2 weeks now, and have yet to hit 1mill, as before the 1.03 patch, you needed a lot of credits to level up.

11 x 3mill = 33 million credits, is ridiculous, but there will be the option to use real money to unlock them ¬_¬. Additionally 3 of the classes are not available at the moment.

Aaaaand I'm out. After reading the elder god part I thought about quitting (or rather not even starting) but 33mio Credits? No, thanks byebye

On 4/11/2017 at 1:05 PM, Silencer0004 said:

Aaaaand I'm out. After reading the elder god part I thought about quitting (or rather not even starting) but 33mio Credits? No, thanks byebye

You get 87,500 credits per week for just the sign in bonus. You will unlock them in 377 weeks without doing anything :D 

9 hours ago, Frozen_Guardian said:

You get 87,500 credits per week for just the sign in bonus. You will unlock them in 377 weeks without doing anything :D 

All bonusses combined (cathedral, directives, operations, etc.) i get around 600k+ credits each day already with little effort. I'm 300k prestige already, tho, so i'm pretty ahead when it comes to credits earning.

Just keep playing normally, you will unlock them naturally.

Edited by DarkJayk