Steven Universe: Save the Light

Thought I'd mention this game here for anyone else interested in it:

Not much was shown, but it's essentially an RPG with 8 Steven Universe characters to play as.  There were 6 shown there being Steven, Connie, Gregg, Amethyst, Pearl and Garnet.  The other two could possibly be Peridot and Lapis.

But yeah, anyone got thoughts on this one? As for me, the art style looks cute, gameplay looks about the same as any other RPG.  Seems to be more along the lines of the Adventure Time games we got (not counting Investigations).

So far, seems to be only announced for PS4, but I would assume that at least Xbox One would be thrown into the mix too, perhaps the Switch, but do not take my word for it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JaM said:

hmmm.. reminds me of Mario&Luigi and South Park TSOT, it feels like the movement in map is slow though o.O

Yeah, movement does seem to be slow on the map.  But hopefully it'll still be fine in the end, I mean, I don't expect this game to be a full priced game, maybe, for me being about $50 or so NZD, which is about the price of Lego Worlds.

11 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, movement does seem to be slow on the map.  But hopefully it'll still be fine in the end, I mean, I don't expect this game to be a full priced game, maybe, for me being about $50 or so NZD, which is about the price of Lego Worlds.

hmmm... Battle Crashers is $19.99 so I am guessing this game will be at same prize if it not a long game or like you said, maybe same with Lego Worlds - $29.99 *shrug* well, too early to say... right Adventure time? xD

1 hour ago, JaM said:

hmmm... Battle Crashers is $19.99 so I am guessing this game will be at same prize if it not a long game or like you said, maybe same with Lego Worlds - $29.99 *shrug* well, too early to say... right Adventure time? xD

Yeah, hard to say what sort of price tag they'll give it, I just hope that it will have a platinum... would love to have a Steven Universe game with a platinum in my collection :D

• 4 months later...