10,000,000g Total Earnings

kels_77

So I'm in about Year 4 of Stardew Valley and I only have about 2,700,000g in Total Earnings.....

Does anyone have any pointers for getting more money easier? Like what produce to sell, or what crops to harvest or sell more of?

I'd really appreciate anyone who can give me a few pointers, because this trophy may take me ages to get otherwise. :P 

Thank you! ^_^  

Edited by kels_77

There is a good method in this guide.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=633984426

Essentially growing a ton of ancient fruit and making it into ancient wine is the fatestest method. I think you can then use the money to buy saplings from Pierre and turn around and sell them back. I haven't earned the trophy yet but my total income goes up when I sell the saplings back. If this works it means you'll need a little over $5 million to start and then can quickly buy and sell saplings to get the counter over $10m.

Yeah it is a ton of money! :o Thank you for your advice! I'll definitely give this a try, because I've just sort of been playing and it's going so slow I'll probably be 52 by the time I get the trophy. xD But anyway, thanks again! :D 

Better idea I would say is to grow the Starfruit you can buy from the Oasis as you can buy as much as you want and then make Starfruit wine. I made 1.9million in one summer(planted Starfruit over my entire farm) and 3.2 million over the whole year as I used my green house. Still hqve yet to get 10 million though. Play the game on and off 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/19/2017 at 8:36 PM, bruin-rocks said:

Better idea I would say is to grow the Starfruit you can buy from the Oasis as you can buy as much as you want and then make Starfruit wine. I made 1.9million in one summer(planted Starfruit over my entire farm) and 3.2 million over the whole year as I used my green house. Still hqve yet to get 10 million though. Play the game on and off 

^

An importance of playing it off and on. This isn't a marathon, take a week long breaks and play other games that interest you. This will definitely save you in the sanity department. 

• Like 1