Alliance Trophies only for expert?

LuuadPL

here is a hint: if your random opponent in alliance war is too hard, try reduce your dog tags total count. For example, i had nearly 8500 dog tags and then i just started to concede immediately in free attack (it makes -50 dog tags), near 8000, and especially near 7500 my opponents became really easy, like 1 white star. Maybe its somehow related to loss streak, but anyway. Also you can see thats your enemies in usual attack mode becoming easier too. Near 7500 dog tags my 1-2 red skull enemies was like 1000-1300 base power (my base is 1850), so maybe you can predict your random alliance war enemy by average difficult of usual attack mode's enemy.

hope it helps

Edited by inflict54

:) thanks for tips. Every the lowest match -50 dog tags.. so I must lose 100 matches from 13 000 dog tags.. I think they wont add trophy like get 13 000k dog tags.. -_-

Im sure that its not about 7500 dog tags, but just to make it lower. So its likely that your enemy would be weak enough sooner then 7500 :) anyway im sure that dropping dog tags would make it easier to get 300 alliance points. :)

Can say that didn't work for me that way, with the dog tags lowering.

I kept playing and earning tags to have 4th or 5th alliance battle so my dogtag amount kept increasing from 13K-ish to 15k.

The battles i had where a bit of everything, real simple bases where i easily achieved 3 stars and i had bases that i quited immediatley where i thought this is lost for me xD

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the trophy. And I got it after getting 300 points in total, 120 last season and 180 this season. So this seems glitched/badly programmed in a good way. If anyone can confirm, that would be great.

Last season I got 120 points and gave up.

The tip of losing dog tags or just the losing streak seemed to help, not really sure. But this season I got 180 points in a few days. I did a losing streak of about 5 before starting the daily alliance battles, I kept hovering around between 10k and 11k dog tags.

Edited by de_digibeet