PSN Rarity

Sly Ripper

5 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

It's not. There's only the choice of which stat is shown by default. It'll still change on mouseover, and since I don't care about PSN rarity I'd rather it didn't

Then in your case, it's still optional. Just don't *optionally* mouse over the stat. 

13 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

It's not. There's only the choice of which stat is shown by default. It'll still change on mouseover, and since I don't care about PSN rarity I'd rather it didn't

That still doesn't change the fact that PSN Rarity is more accurate than this site's and shouldn't be discarded. It's still optional as you can choose between either rarities.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

PSN rarity has been added, you can see it while hovering on a trophy, or set the PSN rarity to default in your settings to reverse them. I'll expand this to other places soon (trophy log etc).

DaZeEyv.png

YWyiEai.png

Any chance of getting them in other places (not just game trophy lists), e.g https://psnprofiles.com/monseiurpatty/log?order=rarity&dir=asc

29 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

You just said that you don't 'care' about PSN Rarity, Anyhow, I still agree with you on that mouseover thing as it should display either one and not both. This still a new thing and hopefully some changes would be made based on feedback, though.

Edited by Porchema

Just now, Porchema said:

You just said that you don't 'care' about PSN Rarity, Anyhow, I still agree with on that mouseover thing as it should display either and not both. This still a new thing and hopefully some changes would be made based on feedback, though.

That's right, I don't care about PSN rarity. However I did not say it should be removed, because some people do care.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

What...?

I didn't say discard the PSN rarity, I'd just like the option to turn off the switch on mouseover. Hovering over an area that takes up about 70% of my screen now hides a stat I want to see and replaces it with one I don't. All I want is the option to disable that. It's a minor annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless.

Feel free to choose between rarities you can see, having the option to only ever display one rarity isn't going to change that for you or anyone else.

70% of your screen? Stop being ridiculous, it only changes the one you're hovering over, not every trophy. You have arms to move your mouse away from the percentage you want to look at if by chance you mouse touches the <10% of the screen it actually covers.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Then in your case, it's still optional. Just don't *optionally* mouse over the stat. 

18 minutes ago, Porchema said:

That still doesn't change the fact that PSN Rarity is more accurate than this site's and shouldn't be discarded. It's still optional as you can choose between either rarities.

Shad wants the same thing as I suggested.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Since we can set PSN rarity to be default.

Can we also disable the hover? 

Since it's on hover, it disables possibility to copy PSNP rarity.

• Like 2

Just now, MrMatukas said:

Hello everyone. Can someone explain the difference between them because I don't get it.

PSNP (the one without pyramid) rarity - rarity that takes only players registered on the site into consideration

PSN rarity - AKA everything is UR rarity. Takes ALL players of the game (that installed the trophy list) into consideration.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, monseiurpatty said:

70% of your screen? Stop being ridiculous, it only changes the one you're hovering over, not every trophy. You have arms to move your mouse away from the percentage you want to look at if by chance you mouse touches the <10% of the screen it actually covers.

Yes it does only change a single trophy's rarity at a time. But the thing is, I don't want to see the PSN rarity in general. So like I said, hovering over an area which consists of 70% of my screen will now hide *a* stat I want to see and replace it with *one* I don't. This is because the entire area of the trophy list is affected.

And yes, I could just move my cursor. The point of asking for an option to toggle that is so I don't need to. It turns out people welcome convenience and try to avoid inconveniences.

Edited by Shadiochao

2 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

What...?

I didn't say discard the PSN rarity, I'd just like the option to turn off the switch on mouseover. Hovering over an area that takes up about 70% of my screen now hides a stat I want to see and replaces it with one I don't. All I want is the option to disable that. It's a minor annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless.

Feel free to choose between rarities you can see, having the option to only ever display one rarity isn't going to change that for you or anyone else.

Give me a little while to look at the code and I'll PM you if I can figure out how to remove it... if Sly doesn't want to have an option to remove it, that is.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

This is an awesome addition :)

Would be cool, if there would be an option to switch off the hovering and only show your favourite setting.

And that it will be shown in all places then and not only the game's pages themselves :)

You can use this for only PSNP

javascript for greasemonkey

Spoiler

// ==UserScript==
// @name     _Override PSN Rarity
// @include  https://psnprofiles.com/*
// @author   theguytom
// @grant    GM_addStyle
// ==/UserScript==
GM_addStyle('table tr td.hover-show {display: none!important;}table tr td.hover-hide {display: table-cell!important;}table tr:hover td.hover-show {display: none!important;}table tr:hover td.hover-hide {display: table-cell!important;}');

CSS

Spoiler

/*should remove hover effects*/

table tr td.hover-show {
    display: none!important;
}
table tr td.hover-hide {
    display: table-cell!important;
}
table tr:hover td.hover-show {
}
table tr:hover td.hover-hide {
}

And this for only PSN

javascript for greasemonkey

Spoiler

// ==UserScript==
// @name     _Override PSN Rarity
// @author   theguytom
// @grant    GM_addStyle
// ==/UserScript==
GM_addStyle('table tr td.hover-show {display: table-cell!important;}table tr td.hover-hide {display: none!important;}table tr:hover td.hover-show {display: table-cell!important;}table tr:hover td.hover-hide {display: none!important;}');

CSS

Spoiler

/*should remove hover effects*/

table tr td.hover-show {
}
table tr td.hover-hide {
}
table tr:hover td.hover-show {
}
table tr:hover td.hover-hide {
}

Note: These were made with the option "Show PSN rarity by default" off. It may change the values if you have that option on. For these to work, you may need to turn that option off.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 3