Sly Ripper

PSN Rarity

168 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Dark Prince said:

Is there a way to remove PSN rarity while hovering?

Only through custom CSS rule/user script:

57 minutes ago, Se7en said:

Only through custom CSS rule/user script:

Wish that can be emulated on mobile phones as well. Could actually do this one for my desktop as well if smartphones have this option.

2 hours ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

Wish that can be emulated on mobile phones as well. Could actually do this one for my desktop as well if smartphones have this option.

You can download the Dolphin browser on mobile and install the tampermonkey add on to it. It'll allow you to use the javascript code.

Also anyone know why color of the games/trophies on your PSNP profile is not like your profile color on ps3/ps vita anymore? It's like this site had some really terrible downgrades since I was last active..

41 minutes ago, Dark Prince said:

Also anyone know why color of the games/trophies on your PSNP profile is not like your profile color on ps3/ps vita anymore? It's like this site had some really terrible downgrades since I was last active..

It was removed when the elevator music came on April Fools Day and it was never restored. I'm not sure of the reasoning though.

11 hours ago, Dark Prince said:

Changing the colour of links was confusing people.

32 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Changing the colour of links was confusing people.

Well, hovering over trophies and showing PSN rarities instead of PSNP rarities (even though I've set it to PSNP rarity only) is also confusing and annoying A LOT of people.. But yeah whatever.

I like the way that we can now see both levels of rarity

Now I can hover over trophies and it makes me look like I am a leet gamer

Sadly though when the hovering stops there is the reality of how common most of mine are :)

Awesome I love this site. Just recently paid for the lifetime membership due to the awesomeness if this place :)

10 hours ago, urynome73 said:

Awesome I love this site. Just recently paid for the lifetime membership due to the awesomeness if this place :)

Felt same, did same :)

On 13/03/2017 at 7:48 PM, Sly Ripper said:

PSN rarity has been added, you can see it while hovering on a trophy, or set the PSN rarity to default in your settings to reverse them. I'll expand this to other places soon (trophy log etc).

As it doesn't appear to have happened yet, will this also be getting expanded to the Trophy Cabinet/Trophy Log sections on the Profile screen? It would make sense.

Personally, I find the PSN rarity to be the only one which really matters, as it's the only true and consistent measure.

So why are there percentage numbers in the green ticked / platinum squares? Especially since they're incorrect, showing platted games with 0% rarity.

9 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

So why are there percentage numbers in the green ticked / platinum squares? Especially since they're incorrect, showing platted games with 0% rarity.

This,

Read Sly's first post - my assumption is it hasn't fully updated yet. 

10 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

New feature: 

Sly said in there that it will take 24 hours for all the things to show correctly, so any that show as 0% are probably just not updated yet. 

Edit: Almost exactly the same thing as the person at the same time. 8)

Edited by Gage

Are there any votes about changes like this? Or am I just missing them?

I just notice that we can see a 100% or Platinum % now on our profiles. It's a nice change/update. Anything else new?