Discounted GameStop Gift Card on Ebay ($65 for $75 gift card)

cmgravekeeper

I hope this is the right place on the forum for this.

For those that shop at GameStop, there is a discounted gift card on Ebay ($65 for $75 gift card). Link is below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buy-a-65-Gamestop-Gift-Card-and-get-additional-10-75-card-Email-delivery-/282390526008?_trkparms=%26rpp_cid%3D56291b6ce4b067783cdf4786%26rpp_icid%3D57278565e4b0bf476032ffe3&rpp_cat_id=58b6e707e4b0021fe7c68c78

• Like 2

Free $10 for GameStop? Hell yeah I'll get that!  cheer3 onion head Thanks for posting @cmgravekeeper, I usually miss these kinda sales.  good job onion head

Got the code within a couple minutes too (if that even), awesome! Nevermind, that was the order confirmation. :P

*5 minutes later*

Okay, now I got it. xD

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Free $10 for GameStop? Hell yeah I'll get that!  cheer3 onion head Thanks for posting @cmgravekeeper, I usually miss these kinda sales.  good job onion head

Got the code within a couple minutes too (if that even), awesome! Nevermind, that was the order confirmation. :P

*5 minutes later*

Okay, now I got it. xD

I'm not sure if you used it yet, but if you enter the code CAG16 on Gamestop's online checkout, you'll get an extra 16% off on used games. I used it in addition to my pro card and got a pretty big discount.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

I'm not sure if you used it yet, but if you enter the code CAG16 on Gamestop's online checkout, you'll get an extra 16% off on used games. I used it in addition to my pro card and got a pretty big discount.

Really? Thanks, don't know if I want to get a few older games with it or pre-order Persona 5 instead though... :hmm:

Oh, & did yours come up as a "Thinkgeek" card too? It says it can be used at GS, EB, etc, but I just wanted to make sure I got the right thing.

Spoiler

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/h/thinkgeek_rocket_image.jpg

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Really? Thanks, don't know if I want to get a few older games with it or pre-order Persona 5 instead though... :hmm:

Oh, & did yours come up as a "Thinkgeek" card too? It says it can be used at GS, EB, etc, but I just wanted to make sure I got the right thing.

Hide contents

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/h/thinkgeek_rocket_image.jpg

Yupp. That's how it came up.

• Like 1

@kuuhaku That was a pretty good discount with the code & Pro membership (about $20 off), so I had to go with that (I got 1 PS3, & 3 Vita games for around $67). I just hope some of those have the cover art, that's the only thing I don't like about ordering pre-owned games online. :(

• Like 1

• 2 months later...