cmgravekeeper

Discounted GameStop Gift Card on Ebay ($65 for $75 gift card)

10 posts in this topic

I hope this is the right place on the forum for this.

 

For those that shop at GameStop, there is a discounted gift card on Ebay ($65 for $75 gift card). Link is below.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buy-a-65-Gamestop-Gift-Card-and-get-additional-10-75-card-Email-delivery-/282390526008?_trkparms=%26rpp_cid%3D56291b6ce4b067783cdf4786%26rpp_icid%3D57278565e4b0bf476032ffe3&rpp_cat_id=58b6e707e4b0021fe7c68c78

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone wants to use half of the $10 they save, Hannah Montana is only $4.99 ;)

 

I ordered and got my code after about 5 minutes. I used the code online and it worked perfectly.

Edited by kuuhaku
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free $10 for GameStop? Hell yeah I'll get that!  cheer3 onion head Thanks for posting @cmgravekeeper, I usually miss these kinda sales.  good job onion head

 

Got the code within a couple minutes too (if that even), awesome! Nevermind, that was the order confirmation. :P

 

*5 minutes later*

Okay, now I got it. xD

Edited by Masamune
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Free $10 for GameStop? Hell yeah I'll get that!  cheer3 onion head Thanks for posting @cmgravekeeper, I usually miss these kinda sales.  good job onion head

 

Got the code within a couple minutes too (if that even), awesome! Nevermind, that was the order confirmation. :P

 

*5 minutes later*

Okay, now I got it. xD

I'm not sure if you used it yet, but if you enter the code CAG16 on Gamestop's online checkout, you'll get an extra 16% off on used games. I used it in addition to my pro card and got a pretty big discount.

Edited by kuuhaku
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

I'm not sure if you used it yet, but if you enter the code CAG16 on Gamestop's online checkout, you'll get an extra 16% off on used games. I used it in addition to my pro card and got a pretty big discount.

Really? Thanks, don't know if I want to get a few older games with it or pre-order Persona 5 instead though... :hmm:

 

Oh, & did yours come up as a "Thinkgeek" card too? It says it can be used at GS, EB, etc, but I just wanted to make sure I got the right thing.

Spoiler

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/h/thinkgeek_rocket_image.jpg

 

Edited by Masamune
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Really? Thanks, don't know if I want to get a few older games with it or pre-order Persona 5 instead though... :hmm:

 

Oh, & did yours come up as a "Thinkgeek" card too? It says it can be used at GS, EB, etc, but I just wanted to make sure I got the right thing.

  Hide contents

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/h/thinkgeek_rocket_image.jpg

 

Yupp. That's how it came up.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kuuhaku That was a pretty good discount with the code & Pro membership (about $20 off), so I had to go with that (I got 1 PS3, & 3 Vita games for around $67). I just hope some of those have the cover art, that's the only thing I don't like about ordering pre-owned games online. :(

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like a pretty good deal. The ten dollars is better off in your pocket instead of GameStop's.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShonenCat said:

Seems like a pretty good deal. The ten dollars is better off in your pocket instead of GameStop's.

 

Makes up for some of the money GameStop hasn't given you in trade in's. :P

Edited by cmgravekeeper
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.