Trophies "Commander" and "Gracious"

BULAJ16VAZA

Commander:

Hello. I have trouble with this quest: "Finish a a round with one rocketeer in fireteam", didn't include. I trying more times with combinations:
- fireteam with only one Rocketeer, and I destroy submarine (not include)

- 14 persons in fireteam, one rockeeter with that (not include)

- and the last, I never take rockeeters in squad, only i have one from purchasing skill/perk (not include)

Gracious:

I am sure to not take damage from flamethrower and napalm from submarine, trophy don't pop. I trying more times, but nothing...

Someone can tell me, what to do that?

Edited by BULAJ16VAZA

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm that for the "Finish a a round with one rocketeer in fireteam"  mission its not "one rocketeer" but a FULL round (lap as they also call it) with ONLY rocketeers.

So the first round (lap) does not count, as you start with other squad members other then rocketeers. So kill off your other members and only let the rocketeers join. Then get to round 2 with only rocketeers remaining in you squad and keep it that way untill you destroy the boss in round 2 and reach round 3.

I did it with the leader having the last weapon (Missile Launcher) and it seems other people also got it with the regular rocket launcher. No idea if other weapons would work.

Edit: I'm also still working on the Gracious trophy and its doing my head in ... I'm doing clean runs and still nothing ...

Edited by xBurnoutx
Extra info
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...

Thank you very much for your tips on how to complete the rocketeer-challenge @xBurnoutx !

This worked for me. I killed all my team members and only had rocketeers in my squad before I reached round 2. 

While playing round 2, I paid close attention to the fact that I did not add any members other than rocketeers to my team. In the course of round 2, I lost some rocketeers, especially at the submarine-battle. My team was not full, I think I had like 7 or 8 rocketeers.

Fortunately, I was able to complete the challenge by finishing round 2. Therefore, my guess is that the developers have accidentally written "one" instead of "only" in the challenge description.

As for "Gracious", I encounter glitches (I think so) as well, just like the other gamers have mentioned. I completed the submarine-battle multiple times without stepping into the fire and the napalm circles, but I have not been awarded the trophy. What I did was to download the game and savegame to my second Vita in order to see whether I would be more lucky if I used a different system. I have given it a few more tries and I completed the battle without taking fire damage with the commander. Despite having met the requirements, I did not earn the trophy. 

When I played the game on my second Vita, I unlocked the trophy "Jackal" during my first or second round. I accidentally forgot to sync the trophy to PSN. Having realized that I wasn't lucky with "Gracious" on my second system either, I switched back to my main Vita and continued playing there. During my tries, I unlocked the "Jackal" trophy again. When I stopped playing Battalion Commander for that day, I synced my main Vita to PSN, therefore the timestamp states that I earned the trophy on 3:09:11 pm. Due to the automatic trophy sync on my second Vita during the night, the other timestamp  (2:41:09 pm, the first time I earned "Jackal") is also known to the servers, but it was synced to PSN after the first sync.

For some reason that is unknown to me, the other website (tr.leaders, the URL is not allowed here) shows the correct time, meaning the first timestamp, 2:41:09 pm. Here on psnprofiles.com, though, the incorrect time (3:09:11 pm) is shown. I guess that the servers are somehow messing up if the first earning time is before the time that was already synced.

I thought I better share this information with you, just in case someone encounters an issue similar to mine.

I will keep trying to earn the "Gracious" trophy and I'll try the PS4-version as well. I would of course post here if I can figure out a solution.

Best of success to you and greetings from Germany :)

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_