Top 27 in 100% club in fastest achievers are all trophy Hack jobs

Update

The top 31 fastest achievers for 100% trophies are all trophy hack jobs.

I looked into it. Their trophy completing order is out of order. If you look at their trophies for this game and click "order" then "date", you will see the proof that just the order alone made their trophy completion impossible without getting a hack job for trophies. 

I'm forced to make this topic as these players have been on this leaderboard 100% club for a very long time and nobody has done anything about this. 

Am I the only person out there that can clearly see the obvious trophy hacking proof here? 

Edited by USA_Elite_Badass
  • Like 2

It looks suspicious but this game got it's trophies added later with a patch, so it could be that you were very close to earning all the treasures, without getting trophies of course because they haven't been added, then the patch comes out and you collect that last treasure, and you only get that trophy without getting the other treasure trophies. I think that is what happened here.

Also, maybe it is possible for people to not download the patch, set up a couple of save files so that they are very close to earning all those trophies. Install the patch and then load all those saves and get the trophies, i don't know if that is possible but it could be how they have done it. 

4 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

Patrolling the 53,000 pages worth of people on the leaderboards for cheaters is not my bailiwick. Pay up the cash to become a premium member and get the ability to report cheaters, and it can become yours.

I mention just one huge trophy hacking in one game that's never addressed for YEARS and I don't get a thank you. Instead, someone defends these trophy hacks by blaming me for not wasting money on a membership that would not benefit me at all. People know that it takes a number of premium members to report trophy hacks so just one person doing it is a waste of time specially when you premium members let trophy hackers be on the leaderboards for YEARS.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lars said:

It looks suspicious but this game got it's trophies added later with a patch, so it could be that you were very close to earning all the treasures, without getting trophies of course because they haven't been added, then the patch comes out and you collect that last treasure, and you only get that trophy without getting the other treasure trophies. I think that is what happened here.

Also, maybe it is possible for people to not download the patch, set up a couple of save files so that they are very close to earning all those trophies. Install the patch and then load all those saves and get the trophies, i don't know if that is possible but it could be how they have done it. 

This game never had DLC trophies to complicate things. You will see players completing crushing difficulty before easy and getting 60 treasures found before finding the first treasure. That just mentions a few. These trophy hacks are completely obvious.

Edited by USA_Elite_Badass

2 minutes ago, USA_Elite_Badass said:

This game never had DLC trophies to complicate things. You will see players competing crushing difficulty before easy and getting 60 treasures found before finding the first treasure. That just mentions a few. These trophy hacks are completely obvious.

This isn't about DLC, this game released in 2007, before trophies existed. They were patched in the game when Playstation introduced trophies.

The ingame rewards of course were there but the trophies weren't when the game released

8 minutes ago, USA_Elite_Badass said:

I mention just one huge trophy hacking in one game that's never addressed for YEARS and I don't get a thank you. Instead, someone defends these trophy hacks by blaming me for not wasting money on a membership that would not benefit me at all. People know that it takes a number of premium members to report trophy hacks so just one person doing it is a waste of time specially when you premium members let trophy hackers be on the leaderboards for YEARS.

Clearly it would benefit you as you seem to be the most bothered by the leaderboards.

• Like 4

Just now, Lars said:

This isn't about DLC, this game released in 2007, before trophies existed. They were patched in the game when Playstation introduced trophies.

The ingame rewards of course were there but the trophies weren't when the game released

Irregardless, a new game had to be started to unlock trophies, existing games don't work. It's stated in the patch notes.  Also, other things don't add up.  This is definite cheating somehow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lars said:

Trophies won't unlock on this game on save files that were created pre-patch

6 minutes ago, USA_Elite_Badass said:

It's not addressed because it takes a lot of effort to mass-flag cheaters, and that's the only way they'll be removed. You just said yourself there's no benefit for you doing it, so why would you expect someone else to?

Also, a single report is all it takes to flag someone. It won't even let you report a game if somebody else has already done it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Irregardless, a new game had to be started to unlock trophies, existing games don't work. It's stated in the patch notes.  Also, other things don't add up.  This is definite cheating somehow.

Ok, that could be, didn't know that. If that is the case then this is definetely cheating. 

I thought that they just weren't retroactive.

Edited by Lars

1 minute ago, totallycrushed said:

Also under 3 hours plat with Speedrun strats is possible. So if the trophies were in order. They could be legit.

http://www.speedrun.com/uncharted1

I did my Crushing run in Any% SR strats in little over 1 hour.

I don't doubt clipping through walls speedruns, but you shouldn't defend these obvious trophy hacks. Like completing the minimum 2 playthroughs in 10 minutes and out of time stamp order trophies like getting all 60 treasures way before getting the first treasure or getting 100 headshots before getting 30 headshots.

42 minutes ago, USA_Elite_Badass said:

Update

The top 31 fastest achievers for 100% trophies are all trophy hack jobs.

I looked into it. Their trophy completing order is out of order. If you look at their trophies for this game and click "order" then "date", you will see the proof that just the order alone made their trophy completion impossible without getting a hack job for trophies. 

I'm forced to make this topic as these players have been on this leaderboard 100% club for a very long time and nobody has done anything about this. 

Am I the only person out there that can clearly see the obvious trophy hacking proof here? 

Well, the world already knows you are an Elite Badass - just pay $10, become a premium member, and you can now become an Elite Hacker Cop.  

FYI - Only takes one premium member to flag a game on a hacker's account.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

Also, a single report is all it takes to flag someone. It won't even let you report a game if somebody else has already done it.

I was told differently. I don't think you got all your facts right. If it was that easy to flag someone, many of these players would have been banned in 2011 instead of still being there on the top achievers in leaderboards in 2017.

Almost all games that I care about don't have trophy hacks polluting the leaderboards. The PS3 versions of Uncharted have been a problem until I made a topic about it. I don't expect making anymore trophy hack topics in the future. I don't believe PS4 has any trophy hack problems and PS4 is the current future  of gaming.

As far as this game's fastest trophy achievers, I believe the best that has ever been done without hacking is about 5 hours 20 minutes. I like to challenge myself in getting close to the true record. I just hope sometime this year, the 100% leaderboards will be cleaned up so the true record holders will be honored with their true leaderboard placement.

2 minutes ago, USA_Elite_Badass said:

Almost all games that I care about don't have trophy hacks polluting the leaderboards. The PS3 versions of Uncharted have been a problem until I made a topic about it. I don't expect making anymore trophy hack topics in the future. I don't believe PS4 has any trophy hack problems and PS4 is the current future  of gaming.

As far as this game's fastest trophy achievers, I believe the best that has ever been done without hacking is about 5 hours 20 minutes. I like to challenge myself in getting close to the true record. I just hope sometime this year, the 100% leaderboards will be cleaned up so the true record holders will be honored with their true leaderboard placement.

PS4 should be unhackable, so that's very positive. Because PS3 is a less supported system i think the problem could get bigger in stead of smaller. I hope not but it could happen.

It's a shame but unfortunately people keep doing it

1 minute ago, Lars said:

PS4 should be unhackable, so that's very positive. Because PS3 is a less supported system i think the problem could get bigger in stead of smaller. I hope not but it could happen.

It's a shame but unfortunately people keep doing it

There's save editors coming to the ps4 very soon, so there will be illegitimate trophies on there too

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

There's save editors coming to the ps4 very soon, so there will be illegitimate trophies on there too

I also read that in another topic but didn't know it would be possible, that's not a good development, damn.