Some serious lag

ZachBoardyHD

Has anyone else who's played the PS4 version experienced any lag when playing it? I've just started the game and I'm on the second level on top of the office roof and it lags and freezes for a second so much that it's pretty annoying, is there a way to stop the lagging because if not I'm not going to bother with the game as it's already quite annoying.

And I've got the game on disk too :)

14 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

Has anyone else who's played the PS4 version experienced any lag when playing it? I've just started the game and I'm on the second level on top of the office roof and it lags and freezes for a second so much that it's pretty annoying, is there a way to stop the lagging because if not I'm not going to bother with the game as it's already quite annoying.

And I've got the game on disk too :)

A common fix I read about is to play offline as this seems to help reducing the framerate issues:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/deadpool/282734-frame-rate-stutter.html

IIRC, there were also minor freezes when I played the PS3-version, though. :hmm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

A common fix I read about is to play offline as this seems to help reducing the framerate issues:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/deadpool/282734-frame-rate-stutter.html

IIRC, there were also minor freezes when I played the PS3-version, though. :hmm:

That seemed to have worked, thank you :). Just curious though, once I connect back to the internet and sync the trophies will they come up as 'missing timestamp' as I got the trophies offline?

3 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

That seemed to have worked, thank you :). Just curious though, once I connect back to the internet and sync the trophies will they come up as 'missing timestamp' as I got the trophies offline?

nope, they won't. as long as you earn trophies AFTER you initially set up your account and synced once, you're good to go. doesn't matter if on- or offline.

to be honest, i don't know if this is even a problem at all anymore on the ps4... perhaps this was only a ps3 thing anyways ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

As you synced your PS4 to the PSN at least once this will not occur.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...