Horizon platinum theme.

kayne_86

It took 3 months and 2 weeks since the plat but the mail finally came today...well kind of.

It says i am getting the exclusive theme but the field where the code is supposed to be tells me just ''None Available''.

I played it on retail disc, european account.

So, I got the code for the platinum theme in my email today. They congratulated me for earning the trophy and all that.

...which is nice except for the fact that I haven't even played the game yet, nor have I earned a single trophy in it. I mean I have owned the game since it came out but it's still sitting in the sealed box because I haven't gotten to it yet.

Bit weird I guess. But maybe they just know that I'd platinum it eventually and sent me the code in advance.

Or maybe they just said screw it and gifted everyone the theme?

I still have nothing!! What does the theme look like anyways? I have a horizon theme already but it wasnt from the plat. Not a big deal i guess but i really would like them to sort out my email promotional things since i dont even get emails of anything from them.

1 hour ago, IDiivil said:

So, I got the code for the platinum theme in my email today. They congratulated me for earning the trophy and all that.

...which is nice except for the fact that I haven't even played the game yet, nor have I earned a single trophy in it. I mean I have owned the game since it came out but it's still sitting in the sealed box because I haven't gotten to it yet.

Bit weird I guess. But maybe they just know that I'd platinum it eventually and sent me the code in advance.

Same story right here. 

The rewarded their loyal customers or something like that? 

21 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Same story right here. 

The rewarded their loyal customers or something like that? 

1 hour ago, IDiivil said:

You guys got my code. ?

13 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I still have nothing!! What does the theme look like anyways?

And on its bottom there's a group shot of all the robots but it'll be covered in most of the time 

Its nice to get something for free for an achievement and that but the theme by itself to my opinion is just ok 

Edited by KnightTiger

Sony must have messed something up, like those above me i also recived the mail congratulating me on getting the platinum. I do own the game, but it has so far been unplayed. I don't mind reciving it, but what i do mind is why i still havn't recived my bloodborne plat theme :(

Unreal. I've had the platinum for 3 months and nothing and yet people that don't own the game are getting the theme. It amazes me how inept people are at their jobs these days.

It's ultimately just a theme, but it is concerning how poorly data is handled in an era where data is so vital. 

Edited by DrEvilGuapo

Okay, so i contacted Playstation support this morning at their US live chat service (us.playstation.com/chat) and after a short chat, they asked me to email them screenshots of my platinums. About an hour after sending them the screenshots, i have two voucher codes in my email, one for my Bloodborne theme and one for my Horizon theme. I'll update later today and confirm that they work for the themes.

overall, one of the most pleasant experiences ive had with any customer service.

P.S. The email does mention something about including a picture of the receipt, but i believe this is just a generic message they send you for voucher issues, to allow you to reply with your screenshots.

UPDATE: the two codes were for the Horizon platinum theme, and the Horizon platinum avatar. I did NOT recieve my Bloodborne theme, i don't think the guy noticed i was including that in the help request, but i just started up another live chat and did the exact same thing to recieve it as well :)

Edited by danceswithsloths

1 hour ago, danceswithsloths said:

Okay, so i contacted Playstation support this morning at their US live chat service (us.playstation.com/chat) and after a short chat, they asked me to email them screenshots of my platinums. About an hour after sending them the screenshots, i have two voucher codes in my email, one for my Bloodborne theme and one for my Horizon theme. I'll update later today and confirm that they work for the themes.

overall, one of the most pleasant experiences ive had with any customer service.

Must had been a known issue for it to go so smoothly. I'll try it out later.