100 Kills with Heavy weapon (DLC)

man08071983

4 hours ago, man08071983 said:

Hi, I´ve tried several times to get this trophy to no avail, any tips for getting this trophy? is the only one I need to100% this game.

Have you tried using the Volt Driver? It counts as a heavy weapon. I have read that people had issues with the trophy unlocking when they used the Minigun.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, skateak said:

Have you tried using the Volt Driver? It counts as a heavy weapon. I have read that people had issues with the trophy unlocking when they used the Minigun.

This message is for me to read this post later because I'm tired AF + need this trophy 2

• Like 1

Yeah, this one can be frustrating to get. You'll want to focus the most on the first 2 waves and the last one as these have a lot of enemies and your A.I. partners can steal some of your kills if you're not fast enough. Make sure you kill as many snipers as you can in-between waves (your A.I. partners won't attempt to kill them). The third wave has riot shield enemies that take a lot more hits before going down (thus making it harder for your A.I. partners to kill them), so you'll want to take this opportunity to kill some more snipers every now and then. The remaining couple of waves consist of snipers. Use the Volt Driver instead of the Minigun if you have trouble killing snipers with the latter. You barely have any room for error as there are just a little more than 100 enemies in the entire level.

Edited by cr1s

• 2 weeks later...