Thoughts on Trophies

Lars

I'm quite excited for this, we haven't got a Burnout game for a while and this franchise is one that comes close.

I think the trophy list is doable, but the online can be tricky if you have to do it in public matches. Probably pick this one up in the summer.

Looks easy. In this kind of game you tend to earn some wins just by staying out of trouble, even if you isn't particularly fast, and the required number of wins for the plat doesn't sounds to high. I will probably get this game in a sale more to the end of the year, i sure hope the online is still active until then.

It's my Finnish duty to support this game, even when it's not from Bugbear :D LOL no, but still pretty hyped up for this and hoping it's not as bad as FlatOut 3 was.

EDIT: oh I forgot my thoughts on trophies. Really basic requirements in my opinion, hopefully the online trophies aren't too demanding or are easy to boost out of the way if the online isn't too healthy.

Edited by totallycrushed
  • Like 1

Looks fairly doable.

Looking forward to this game, already preordered it in the store.

I can still remember how much fun we had with Flatout 1 on PC back in the days. We spent hours with just crashing over a ramp and watch how our driver totally escalated while in mid air :D

That was such a good time.

5 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Wait is this really a new Burnout game ? At first I thought it was Fallout 4 then I saw Flatout 4 and thought it was parody game of Fallout 4 :P

No it is not a new Burnout game.

But Flatout is a racing game that has crashing as one of its mainaspect. So it goes NEAR the Burnout franchise, but it is not a new Burnout game if you meant that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Wait is this really a new Burnout game ? At first I thought it was Fallout 4 then I saw Flatout 4 and thought it was parody game of Fallout 4 :P

No, it isn't Burnout. But this is also a franchise in which crashing has a big role in the racing.

Arcade style racing, a lot of fun

1 minute ago, Yoey_666 said:

No it is not a new Burnout game.

But Flatout is a racing game that has crashing as one of its mainaspect. So it goes NEAR the Burnout franchise, but it is not a new Burnout game if you meant that.

Damn, beaten again, second time today

• Like 1

I've never played a FlatOut game and never even heard an announcement for this game. It looks really cool and I think I might be buying this game soon. Trophies look pretty easy.

Edited by Lucas

14 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Looking forward to it, actually a decent price if your pre order on PSN here, although I haven't done that since No Man's Sky, let's hope it doesn't mirror that experience 

Weird. I can't seem to find it on the psn store. Is it out yet? :huh:

On 15.3.2017 at 8:14 PM, marvelboy10 said:

In all honesty they should have never made Flatout 4 and instead should of have remastered Flatout 2 for  the PS4. But as the saying goes "never judge a book by its cover".

This would be awesome

Topic: Trophies seems to be fair enough. Not to hard, I'd say. But I can be wrong :D

Seems like a fun game. I would definitely put this on my wishlist. Price seems a bit too much for me as of right now. Plus this month got so much good game coming very soon. Trophies wise looks straightforward, not too sure about Lightning Master trophy tho, but considered someone already had a plat, then it seems doable.