Thoughts on Trophies

Lars

18 hours ago, m4ns4hil said:

Weird. I can't find it on amazon or the psn store. Is it not coming to North America?:huh:

It is but we don't get it until May 2nd pending further delays.  Amazon.ca have it incorrectly listed for April and even dumber list the platform as PC despite the PS4 cover and saying it is the PS4 version in the product name.

https://www.amazon.ca/Entertainment-812303011016-Flatout-PlayStation/dp/B002YQ63PE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489753625&sr=8-1

EB have a correct listing...

https://www.ebgames.ca/PS4/Games/728585/flatout-4-total-insanity

44 minutes ago, gary_danial said:

Seems like a fun game. I would definitely put this on my wishlist. Price seems a bit too much for me as of right now. Plus this month got so much good game coming very soon. Trophies wise looks straightforward, not too sure about Lightning Master trophy tho, but considered someone already had a plat, then it seems doable.

Not hard at all, even the trickier stages can be done with a few tries with gold, after you feel how the pilot eject system works speed and angle wise. There is 1 bowling kinda stage where you have to score exactly 25 points from 3 rounds, now that was a little random for me, a little rage slipped in there. :D And for some reason the first carnage stage gives about half the points for checkpoints and slams/power hits/wrecks than the others, but there is another one near the end with the same points and it was much easier by then.

2 hours ago, Onimushaman_HUN said:

Not hard at all, even the trickier stages can be done with a few tries with gold, after you feel how the pilot eject system works speed and angle wise. There is 1 bowling kinda stage where you have to score exactly 25 points from 3 rounds, now that was a little random for me, a little rage slipped in there. :D And for some reason the first carnage stage gives about half the points for checkpoints and slams/power hits/wrecks than the others, but there is another one near the end with the same points and it was much easier by then.

How have you done all the online stuff without traffic before release ?

5 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

How have you done all the online stuff without traffic before release ?

With a firend in public search. It was kinda sad that non of the testers played multi. :( I searched every day when i started playing and when i was about to finish, even waited a bit ina lobby, but nothing. The multi is stabil, but its a shame that there is no ranked mode or any level system/rewards. So the multiplayer is "just for fun".