Plat in under 2 weeks???

xD3fianTxSouLx

The Final Fantasy X trophies are also weird when sorting on Date Earned. All but 4 trophies have exactly 18 hours, 19 minutes, and 23 seconds between them. Said 4 trophies have 18 hours, 19 minutes, and 22 seconds.

1 hour ago, HcG Clawz said:

Seeing he got the Dragon Fin Soup platinum i'd just take a wild guess and say no :P

16 months after the release and it's still unobtainable. Those damn developers :spank: .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StrickenBiged said:

It took him 8 years to earn the Fifa 2016 plat, beginning in 2008, almost 6 years prior to release... 

1 hour ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

You sir. where one minute ahead of my xD

2 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Hey maybe he's a game tester and got the game early.

Time traveling confirmed :o .

Lol. Looking through this guys profile just makes me want to facepalm. :facepalm:

How do I report again? 

Final Fantasy XIV in just over a month when it takes over 6 months to platinum

Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS3) in just under 2 days when you have to do every challenge in the multiplayer for a trophy. 

Just kinda sad looking through the profile with 455 trophies already hidden. :jaymon:

Edited by TristanBrown17

20 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

How do I report again? 

Go to the trophy list on the profile and on the right side should be a red text that says: Report [insert username here] for cheating. If that text isn't there, someone already reported the game or the game can't be reported.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Lol. Looking through this guys profile just makes me want to facepalm. :facepalm:

How do I report again? 

Go to one of the PS3 games he cheated in and click on the Report <player> for cheating just underneath the game's info box. The link for reporting cheaters disapears after the cheater in question has been reported for the game he cheated in by one person. So it seems like there have already been multiple people who reported the guy as I wasn't able to report any of the games he cheated in because none of those games had that link anymore :P.  

@Dragon-Archon :ninja: stupid ninja

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Go to one of the PS3 games he cheated in and click on the Report <player> for cheating just underneath the game's info box. The link for reporting cheaters disapears after the cheater in question has been reported for the game he cheated in by one person. So it seems like there have already been multiple people who reported the guy though as I wasn't able to report any of the games he cheated in because none of those games had that link anymore :P.  

@Dragon-Archon :ninja: stupid ninja

@Dragon-Archon You guys are too fast! I apprecite it :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...