Plat in under 2 weeks???

xD3fianTxSouLx

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

Yeah, very weird to see @Floriiss getting this plat. Normally i would just say "hackers, ban them", but it's Floris, the first non-asian person to get the platinum for Necrodancer. Help us out brother, how did you get this done? A lot of people would be really happy to know.

I think the strat is a form of the strat we originally tried. We was messing around and I managed to collect the collectible while being the normal size you spawn at. We somewhat got consistent at it. Collectibles are attracted to you so the strat was stay small and attract the large collectible as far right as possible. Someone then collects the small collectible then collects the large collectible. It's simple in context but there was a few obstacles to get over so im assuming he and his partner found a more consistent or easier way to get it. All credit goes to @Floriiss and his partner for finding it.

Edited by lilpain97
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Floriiss said:

Haha no worries man. It's all legit. How are you doing my man? Haven't seen you in a while! Hope you're doing okay. I will definitely help others out and share the strategy soon enough.

Good to know, thanks for posting. I'm a mod in another trophy website and can now remove the "impossible trophies" notice for this game.

On 3/15/2017 at 11:48 AM, TristanBrown17 said:

Lol. Looking through this guys profile just makes me want to facepalm. :facepalm:

How do I report again? 

Final Fantasy XIV in just over a month when it takes over 6 months to platinum

Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS3) in just under 2 days when you have to do every challenge in the multiplayer for a trophy. 

Just kinda sad looking through the profile with 455 trophies already hidden. :jaymon:

People can see peoples hidden trophies? whats the point in hiding them then> lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Final Form said:

Yes I am serious, thats why I asked a question

Just to be sure. This is the type of question that needs a confirmation concerning its seriousness (especially when taking that stupid "lol" in your post into account).

Anyway, hope you're in the know now.

Edited by fastflowdaman

15 hrs of gameplay (assuming that what it meant in the message) is insane considering I’ve been at for over 120hrs 

sounds like exactly how my coop partner was doing it just never happened 

if this was done in share play makes it more impressive as I tried it on normal missions and it made it twice as hard IMO

good job 

Edited by xD3fianTxSouLx

On 21-12-2018 at 1:16 PM, Floriiss said:

Hi there PSNP! I am glad to inform you all that the platinum of Badland has been obtained legitimately. I decided to let @xD3fianTxSouLx and @Zenodin know first, since I knew these two guys were going for the platinum at the time and couldn't wait to share the good news with them.

I was considering whether or not to make a guide about this here on PSNP, but looking at all the reactions I think it's a good idea to do so. I'm quite busy at the moment, but I should have more time this weekend so I expect near the end of this weekend this "mini-guide" to collect the power-up should be finished. I will post this here on PSNP and most likely will a detailed video about it that'll show you how to obtain this power up.

Haha no worries man. It's all legit. How are you doing my man? Haven't seen you in a while! Hope you're doing okay. I will definitely help others out and share the strategy soon enough.

Thanks for sharing that with us man. And congrats getting the plat.

• 8 months later...
4 hours ago, Smashero said:

Yep, there is one with 38 secs time now, but, do not worry, will be removed.

I reported him as the same guy was the first achiever for Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires since 2015 and earned the trophy for completing the game before the one for completing the first mission, im not sure how he managed to stay on for so long.

I also noticed he was fastest achiever for BADLAND and i believe the first player to get it? This forum post 9 months ago was dedicated to him, again not sure why he wasn't banned. 

As i said, i reported him and still not banned so i messaged the Cheater Removal Team explaining it and they promptly removed him. I'm not sure if the report button is working correctly or if people are too busy creating forum posts rather than actually reporting them...

• 1 year later...

Danny_Johansen plat it in 4 days, i just can't understand how is it possible lol, this game drained my mind for weeks and there's no way to avoid trophies to keep them from popping, this guy and his co-op partner aren't even human damn.

On 27-5-2021 at 6:18 AM, kevao97 said:

Danny_Johansen plat it in 4 days, i just can't understand how is it possible lol, this game drained my mind for weeks and there's no way to avoid trophies to keep them from popping, this guy and his co-op partner aren't even human damn.

I did all the coop missions with Floriiss and all the missions were done for him first. I never touched the game before that point. Since we used shareplay to play together I avoided playing the game on my profile to get used to the latency. So when I started the game myself I had done every level and still remembered how to do all 300 eggs in coop. This allowed me to just blast through the game on both single player and coop. Whenever someone was able to help I did coop and otherwise single player. And since I had good coop partners, single player was more difficult.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danny_Johansen said:

I did all the coop missions with Floriiss and all the missions were done for him first. I never touched the game before that point. Since we used shareplay to play together I avoided playing the game on my profile to get used to the latency. So when I started the game myself I had done every level and still remembered how to do all 300 eggs in coop. This allowed me to just blast through the game on both single player and coop. Whenever someone was able to help I did coop and otherwise single player. And since I had good coop partners, single player was more difficult.

Incredible. Still, a very hard time. Doing all the coop in 2-3 days would not be easy, you would need to race against time to have such consistency, an admirable feat.