Maître d'Armes Trophy Bugged?

bigrake1

I am trying to complete the Assignment Reward for the Sjögren Inertial Factory. You are required, "in a round, to perform 15 kills with the M97 Trench Gun Hunter." For some reason, the counter hits 13 for me, and then stops tracking my progress. I just finished a round with 22 kills with M97 Trench Gun Hunter, and again, the game didn't tick off my progress. I see that some players are earning the trophy. What gives?

8 hours ago, bigrake1 said:

I am trying to complete the Assignment Reward for the Sjögren Inertial Factory. You are required, "in a round, to perform 15 kills with the M97 Trench Gun Hunter." For some reason, the counter hits 13 for me, and then stops tracking my progress. I just finished a round with 22 kills with M97 Trench Gun Hunter, and again, the game didn't tick off my progress. I see that some players are earning the trophy. What gives?

As I found out the hard way, you are required to complete the 50 kills section first, then do the 15 kills in a single match

Edited by LoneliestPanda

OK, as others have chimed in, apparently, right now, you have to perform the 50 kills with the Model 10-A Slug first, and THEN you can perform the 15 kills with the M97 Trench Gun Hunter: This worked for me. In a game where people prefer to kill from afar, getting 15 kills with the M97 Trench Gun Hunter isn't exactly easy, given its limited range. (It's a shotgun.) However, it is a full-auto shotgun, so hold down the trigger for 5 quick shots. My recommendation is to play the Devil's Anvil Operation (rounds can be very long). During the initial battle of Verdun, there are houses near the objectives that you can camp in. Sometimes opponents enter 2-3 at a time, and you can mow them down from a corner or atop a staircase. Also, you can fire from the windows to get kills. If you don't get your 15 kills in Verdun, quit and restart the operation.

2 hours ago, bigrake1 said:

OK, as others have chimed in, apparently, right now, you have to perform the 50 kills with the Model 10-A Slug first, and THEN you can perform the 15 kills with the M97 Trench Gun Hunter: This worked for me. In a game where people prefer to kill from afar, getting 15 kills with the M97 Trench Gun Hunter isn't exactly easy, given its limited range. (It's a shotgun.) However, it is a full-auto shotgun, so hold down the trigger for 5 quick shots. My recommendation is to play the Devil's Anvil Operation (rounds can be very long). During the initial battle of Verdun, there are houses near the objectives that you can camp in. Sometimes opponents enter 2-3 at a time, and you can mow them down from a corner or atop a staircase. Also, you can fire from the windows to get kills. If you don't get your 15 kills in Verdun, quit and restart the operation.

personally I found it easiest in domination as the maps are very small

You can do any of the requirements in any order. The early replies on this thread saying they had to do it in order probably just had it glitched.

There's only 1 weapon which has to be done in a round, the 5 headshot kills for the Lebel sniper variant. You can just get 10 periscope spots first and do the 5 headshot kills with the Russian sniper rifle last.

Edited by ipot_04

This is the same with BF4 assignments, don't bother attempting any that state 'in a round' until the other requirement(s) is/are completed.

However when you complete 'kill 50 with X gun' during a around you can now complete the 'in a round' successfully if you're able to get the required kills.

• 3 weeks later...