BlueBerry_1337

Expectations

15 posts in this topic

Woo-hoo new Sao vs AW! Looks great but am I the only one who's hoping that it won't end up being another letdown like Jstars? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm personally not sure what to expect from this game. But I mean more games involving SAO characters, the better I suppose lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Don't understand any of it, but i'm looking forward to learn more about this game :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did some digging and I'm happy to say that the gameplay remains mostly the same. You'll be able to create parties of 3 and switch between characters at any time. You'll have both, Sao and AW worlds to explore and in some cases even fly around. There will be around 30 characters to choose from. The story is (obviously) about the two worlds colliding and characters helping each other to save Yui. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Expectations?

Silica, Yuuki, Yuki and Sinon :awesome:

 

 

On more serious note, screw AW protagonist :awesome: 

On even more serious note. I seriously don't have any expectation for this game. Since it's based on Lost Song engine, it's not going to be as good as Infinite

Moment route.

 

At least the trophies are cute. (Dem Plat spoiler xD)

 

32Saeaa9f.png 究極の逸品

Weapon enhancement again :/

 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Expectations?

Silica, Yuuki, Yuki and Sinon :awesome:

 

 

Philia will also be playable :awesome:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BlueBerry_1337 said:

Philia will also be playable :awesome:

That says everything about the quality of waifus :awesome:

She didn't even get mentioned despite being very quality waifu :awesome:

 

And... Orange Hair Kotone > Black Hair Kotone :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That says everything about the quality of waifus :awesome:

She didn't even get mentioned despite being very quality waifu :awesome:

 

And... Orange Hair Kotone > Black Hair Kotone :P

 
 

 

 

But why did they change the hair color tho.. They left Strea with light purple-ish

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Expectations?

Silica, Yuuki, Yuki and Sinon :awesome:

 

 

On more serious note, screw AW protagonist :awesome: 

On even more serious note. I seriously don't have any expectation for this game. Since it's based on Lost Song engine, it's not going to be as good as Infinite

Moment route.

 

At least the trophies are cute. (Dem Plat spoiler xD)

 

32Saeaa9f.png 究極の逸品

Weapon enhancement again :/

 

Lost Song engine? Man that makes me almost not want to buy it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BlueBerry_1337 said:

But why did they change the hair color tho.. They left Strea with light purple-ish

Her ALO race...

And Strea also has different hair. It's more beige now.

 

20 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Lost Song engine? Man that makes me almost not want to buy it

Yep. It's the Lost Song timeline game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Her ALO race...

And Strea also has different hair. It's more beige now.

 

Yep. It's the Lost Song timeline game.

I don't mind the AFO timeline, but the engine is so mediocre. Combat isn't as fluid as hollow fragment, and every male character standing stance looks like they've ridden a horse for way too long

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

I don't mind the AFO timeline, but the engine is so mediocre. Combat isn't as fluid as hollow fragment, and every male character standing stance looks like they've ridden a horse for way too long

Yea, I also don't like the engine...

One thing that may be positive is that it probably won't be as demanding as Hollow Realization on Vita.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, I also don't like the engine...

One thing that may be positive is that it probably won't be as demanding as Hollow Realization on Vita.

Why demanding? I've played only hollow fragment so... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueBerry_1337 said:

Why demanding?

HR was badly optimized. First Area especially.

Frame drops to like 5 FPS in boss fight, ~15 FPS in normal areas and town, brutal loading times and so on.

It was pretty much made for PS4.

 

Since Lost Song wasn't that detailed, using its engine should make Vita version better than playable.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem in Episode 15 - Beasts

 

Hello,

 

i have a problem. Which Accessoire or Item i needed to take Damage on the 3 Beasts? 

I cleared the Ship for the amulets. However the Damage on the Beasts is 0 q.q 

 

 

 

Thank you for your help

Edited by Masunji
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.