Trophy thoughts?

Seems really easy, but needs 3 complete walkthroughs: male, female and ng+, one of which should be completed on Hardcore Highest difficulty. Though hardcore will be the toughest I assume, because of the fact that you can die from cold if you are not fast enough in certain areas of the game. Other then that – superbly doable. 

23 minutes ago, Ironshell_thor said:

Seems really easy, but needs 3 complete walkthroughs: male, female and ng+, one of which should be completed on Hardcore Highest difficulty. Though hardcore will be the toughest I assume, because of the fact that you can die from cold if you are not fast enough in certain areas of the game. Other then that – superbly doable. 

Hopefully you will be able to carry over your stats and progress over to new playthroughs including weapons and armor upgrades 

• 4 weeks later...

If I check the trophies on my ps4 it seems that the trophies for  Valhalla Mode and Valhalla Champion aren't stackable. It is at 0.1% and 0.2%. And 0.2% is for Valhalla Champion.

EDIT:

My savegame is useless now... Was in the mission Battle for Kairlion and I noticed I missed a skull while I was at the boss stage. So i went back to town before killing the boss. Started the mission again and the counter for the 30 kills hasn't been reset. I'm now at 100/30 kills. Because of that a certain npc won't spawn after killing all 30 enemies. And there is no way to reset that counter. 

Luckily I have a save in the cloud which takes me back 5 hours. 

Edited by Mr_Marty84