majo334

PS3: Need urgent help with Capra Demon, SL 27

21 posts in this topic

Hello, sorry to bother but i need so desperately help with Capra Demon... 

On PS3, lvl 27...

If somebody could add me on PSN (my username) or just place a sign before the boss area... i'm standing there since a couple of days and there is rarely a summon sign. 

Please! Thanks in advance.

Marion

18 minutes ago, majo334 said:

Hello, sorry to bother but i need so desperately help with Capra Demon... 

On PS3, lvl 27...

If somebody could add me on PSN (my username) or just place a sign before the boss area... i'm standing there since a couple of days and there is rarely a summon sign. 

Please! Thanks in advance.

Marion

Boosting threads aren't allowed, you can create a gaming session or post this as a status update. For more info, see this thread:

2 minutes ago, TigressLion said:

Also sorry to break the ice but if Capra troubles you, S&O have a jar of vaseline with your name on it.

At least S&O can be done with sunbro Solaire. Praise the sun \o/.

23 minutes ago, TigressLion said:

Also sorry to break the ice but if Capra troubles you, S&O have a jar of vaseline with your name on it.

Aaaaaaah... S&O... that beautiful fight that I had to repeat sooooo many times... Good old days :)

43 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

At least S&O can be done with sunbro Solaire. Praise the sun \o/.

21 minutes ago, Shurax_Urden said:

Aaaaaaah... S&O... that beautiful fight that I had to repeat sooooo many times... Good old days :)

This isn't even the icing yet, 2 weeks later when you can walk right and your ass starts to feel better, 4 Kings laughs as he amazon primes:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B005MR3IVO/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1489681326&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&

If you struggling so much this early in the game , then you need to step up a bit and get to know the mechanics better to take advantage of them in every giving situation . 

Capra Demon can be a pain, as it was to me, but here are some tips that worked for me:

• As soon as the battle starts, roll to the right and forward, avoiding both his attack and his dogs;
  • Run straight to the stairs, killing the dogs that are right behind you;
  • Try to lure the demon to be right below you (when in this position you can yell "I have the high ground!" just to piss him off);
  • Plunge attack him, rinse and repeat.

After a few tries you can do this, and I assume you have Drake Sword, right?

30 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

If you struggling so much this early in the game , then you need to step up a bit and get to know the mechanics better to take advantage of them in every giving situation . 

I would recommend doing some farming for levels. Its been a while for me but 27 seems kinda low.

And yes, there are much harder fights (4 kings /shudder)

44 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

I would recommend doing some farming for levels. Its been a while for me but 27 seems kinda low.

And yes, there are much harder fights (4 kings /shudder)

I booted up my PS3 , install Dark Souls all over again and he managed to summon me on pure luck  and we beat Capra Demon pretty easily , i was SL 32 , picked up a char my cousin played cause my main was like SL 170 

I really need to get stronger and be more prepared to find the boss with the amount of hours he had already played but i'm not here to criticize no one .

58 minutes ago, antonioaaf said:

Capra Demon can be a pain, as it was to me, but here are some tips that worked for me:

• As soon as the battle starts, roll to the right and forward, avoiding both his attack and his dogs;
  • Run straight to the stairs, killing the dogs that are right behind you;
  • Try to lure the demon to be right below you (when in this position you can yell "I have the high ground!" just to piss him off);
  • Plunge attack him, rinse and repeat.

After a few tries you can do this, and I assume you have Drake Sword, right?

No need for to use that tactic , i help him out and beat him face to face with rolling and stabbing his back and sides . I picked a SL 32 char to help him out . 

Edited by Sigma999

Well thanks very much, we made it. 

And nevermind but i'm female :)

4 minutes ago, majo334 said:

Well thanks very much, we made it. 

And nevermind but i'm female :)

Sorry,  i didn't knew that . Hope you didn't got offended by caling you by "him" , i was generalizing since i didn't knew that fact . Have fun with the rest of game :yay:

Edited by Sigma999

Just now, Sigma999 said:

Sorry,  i didn't knew that . Hope you don't got offended by caling you by "him" , i was generalizing since i didn't knew that fact . Have fun with the rest of game :yay:

Hah no, wanted to put that, just in case ;)

Thanks again man, u've been a huge help.

And also thanks to all the users with useful tips here. Especially the ones that are so super smart and charming, by flaming some Dark Souls newbies that are having a hard time getting into the game.

7 minutes ago, majo334 said:

Hah no, wanted to put that, just in case ;)

Thanks again man, u've been a huge help.

And also thanks to all the users with useful tips here. Especially the ones that are so super smart and charming, by flaming some Dark Souls newbies that are having a hard time getting into the game.

The firsr bosses of Dark Souls games are to me always the hardest since you're a newbie and underleveled when you begin with in a new world map . The 3/4 first bosses tend to be a pain in the ass for me but the rest tend to go smooth as butter and tend to kill them at my 1st try . I believe you will feel that way later in the game .

37 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

The firsr bosses of Dark Souls games are to me always the hardest since you're a newbie and underleveled when you begin with in a new world map . The 3/4 first bosses tend to be a pain in the ass for me but the rest tend to go smooth as butter and tend to kill them at my 1st try . I believe you will feel that way later in the game .

Yea that might be true! i had the same with Bloodborne for example. Coming from this game, DS1 feels harder in any way, but i had a super hard time in Yharnam in the first hours ; ) 

Well DS1 holds such a great sadness and desolation because of feeling so weak and lost in the beginning... thats what i love about it. Being so underleveled and vulnerable... yea, bosses from the first areas can be such a pain in the ass and extremely difficult in that situation - so to me its kind of stupid making fun of people that are having trouble with the game, especially in the beginning. Also u're creating ur own personal difficulty-level by the paths u take, individual builts and the items u find or don't find... i have a huge lack of rings for example and didn't collect many items that i should have collected... 

28 minutes ago, majo334 said:

Yea that might be true! i had the same with Bloodborne for example. Coming from this game, DS1 feels harder in any way, but i had a super hard time in Yharnam in the first hours ; ) 

Well DS1 holds such a great sadness and desolation because of feeling so weak and lost in the beginning... thats what i love about it. Being so underleveled and vulnerable... yea, bosses from the first areas can be such a pain in the ass and extremely difficult in that situation - so to me its kind of stupid making fun of people that are having trouble with the game, especially in the beginning. Also u're creating ur own personal difficulty-level by the paths u take, individual builts and the items u find or don't find... i have a huge lack of rings for example and didn't collect many items that i should have collected... 

I started from the beginning of the seriee witn Demon's Souls , it was much hard than Dark Souls but that experience and beating the game made my journey on Dark Souls much easier than starting from Dark Souls as my 1st Souls game . That account i helped you with had such powered weapons and armor for that kind of level cause my cousin also beat the game and continue to reply the first stages of DS over and over and already knew where to get the goodies in the beginning of the game alhtough is level was way weaker than was what supposed to and i think he got some goodies from other players to help him be overpowered in that stage .

16 hours ago, TigressLion said:

This isn't even the icing yet, 2 weeks later when you can walk right and your ass starts to feel better, 4 Kings laughs as he amazon primes:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B005MR3IVO/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1489681326&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&

What!? Four Kings being harder than Ornstein & Smough??? It was the other way around for me.

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

What!? Four Kings being harder than Ornstein & Smough??? It was the other way around for me.

I also played a Sorcerer so I could distance and take my time with S&O. 4kings is limited, you can't take your time. So being agressive and a glass cannon is tough.

48 minutes ago, TigressLion said:

I also played a Sorcerer so I could distance and take my time with S&O. 4kings is limited, you can't take your time. So being agressive and a glass cannon is tough.

Agreed, you can outrun fatty and concentrate on skinny, then focus on fatty:D

1 minute ago, Bullstomp said:

Agreed, you can outrun fatty and concentrate on skinny, then focus on fatty:D

See, I played DS solo and without ppl guiding me, so I killed fatty first cause he was easier... That skinny prick opened a whole world of whoop ass on me after that 

1 hour ago, TigressLion said:

Ah ok, I played as a sword & shield build. But yeah, I can see why 4 Kings would be harder as a sorcerer. 

21 minutes ago, TigressLion said:

I killed fatty first cause he was easier... That skinny prick opened a whole world of whoop ass on me after that 

I did that too. I felt so satisfied after killing fatty for the first time ... then the cutscene started and skinny gained a power-up (because he totally needed that :rolleyes: ).