Traditional dance trophy?

Need some help, please! I'm guessing it might be a date specific event, but it’s really tedious to check it out one by one. Also, there are no cutscenes popping up for me, even at the habour. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you :)

Edit: nevermind, I got it literally after posting this thread hahaha.  (It's not date specific!)

Edited by Miliazer

• 2 months later...

I know this is rather old, but could you clarify how you did it? I beat the monster and got the "Deep Dark Water" trophy.  Then I went and talked to Ren just fine, then she visits the atelier and gives me her book. 

According to playstationtrophies.org the next thing that I should do is talk to Kai on Shanty Street.  But every time I do that, no matter what time of day, he just asks if I'm ready to go and I can't trigger the event.

Is there something that I'm missing?  I even loaded up an old save and spent several hours redoing it all and I get stuck in the same place.  After getting the book I simply can't trigger the kai event.  Could anybody please provide some guidance?