Thoughts on trophies

Lars

19 minutes ago, jh7459 said:

You aren't kidding about the collectables:

Had one's Quill
Collect all 1,010 Quills

!!!

I haven't seen much gameplay of this, but if i remember correctly those things are not that well hidden and close together (in groups of 3 for example). But still, if you miss a couple it will take a while to find them.

I will pick this up later this year, first horizon zero dawn

Lot of collectibles, but hard to say what other trophies will be like, until the game comes out. Never played any of their previous games, so this will be interesting. Hoping for a resurgence in platformers, or y'know for this and Crash to get Spyro rebooted. 

4 hours ago, Lars said:

I haven't seen much gameplay of this, but if i remember correctly those things are not that well hidden and close together (in groups of 3 for example). But still, if you miss a couple it will take a while to find them.

I will pick this up later this year, first horizon zero dawn

Can't go wrong with Horizon. I'm currently finishing up side quests and collectibles before starting the last story mission. You'd like it you're a fan of parkour, or just a cybernetic version of Tomb Raider. Ton of content.

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD

2 hours ago, Akimitsu782 said:

This is a collect-a-thon, in the vein of Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie, so I'm not surprised that there are a lot of collectibles in the trophies.

its good, the only thing i hate the most is rating tied trophy's and to a lesser extent time attacks :(.