REMEMBER ME TROPHY CLITCH

m20mm

I ended today the worst PS3 game ever REMEMBER ME.
The game is full of glitches, the story is bad etc... I'm not here to talk about how bad the game is, instant  I'm gonna talk about a stupid glitch that happened to me.

I played the game from the start until the end  on the Hard difficulty (Memory Hunter) and after of all frustation that this game gave me, after beating the game, I unlocked only one trophy the bronze trophy not even the silver one.

I never changed the difficulty, neither I know where is that option.

Thoughts please.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, m20mm said:

The game is full of glitches, the story is bad etc... I'm not here to talk about how bad the game is, instant  I'm gonna talk about a stupid glitch that happened to me.

I played the game from the start until the end  on the Hard difficulty (Memory Hunter) and after of all frustation that this game gave me, after beating the game, I unlocked only one trophy the bronze trophy not even the silver one.

Thoughts please.

Was the game updated?

On 17/03/2017 at 7:47 AM, Eraezr said:

Was the game updated?

Yeah the game was updated.

It was the digital version, I don't even want to know how the cd format is like.

If the digital version was like this full of bugs...The cd format, I don't even want to think about it.

On 16/03/2017 at 10:12 PM, Terra said:

This is on my backlog but I didn't know it was bug ridden. I'm a bit worried to start this now...

I always saw bad reviews about this game, but I prefer to had my own opinion about stuff.

It's a bad experience, a frustration one.

I wouldn't buy this game for what I know now, I wouldn't buy it.

Lol, this game actually happens to be one of my favourite underrated gems. It's your opinion though

As for your post, you said you didn't even know there was an option so how's that a glitch? :hmm:

Edit: just read that you started the game on the hardest difficulty so idk. All I could say is start the game again but you probably won't so there's nothing to do at this point on this thread.

Edited by poopooblast
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Alondate31 said:

This is the first time I am hearing about a trophy glitch in this game. You must have changed the difficulty or something else

I always play games on the hardest level. If the Hard level is available since the beginning of the game is the level that I will  play.
I didn't even knew that  we could change the difficulty of the game while played, I only knew when I ended and faced this problem.

9 hours ago, poopooblast said:

Lol, this game actually happens to be one of my favourite underrated gems. It's your opinion though

As for your post, you said you didn't even know there was an option so how's that a glitch? :hmm:

Edit: just read that you started the game on the hardest difficulty so idk. All I could say is start the game again but you probably won't so there's nothing to do at this point on this thread.

I had so much hype for this game,the ost is amazing and also the graphics.
The camera is bad, while fighting is even worse.
The cinematic are too long and can't be skipped.
And the side characters pretty much didn't had any impact on the game.

I don't want to change your impression of the game, not my propose, I just hated it and this trophy problem made me hate it even more.

1 hour ago, m20mm said:

I always play games on the hardest level. If the Hard level is available since the beginning of the game is the level that I will  play.
I didn't even knew that  we could change the difficulty of the game while played, I only knew when I ended and faced this problem.

I had so much hype for this game,the ost is amazing and also the graphics.
The camera is bad, while fighting is even worse.
The cinematic are too long and can't be skipped.
And the side characters pretty much didn't had any impact on the game.

I don't want to change your impression of the game, not my propose, I just hated it and this trophy problem made me hate it even more.

I played this game years ago on Steam and now I am playing it again. This time on PS3. Also, it is the disc version. I started on Memory Hunter difficulty, too. So I will let you know in a few days whether it is really a bug

I don't know why but I really love this game :)

On 3/16/2017 at 5:47 PM, m20mm said:

Thoughts please.

you're doing yourself a favor. I couldn't even be bothered to go much further than the first boss. That game was so forgettable.

On 18/03/2017 at 9:07 PM, Alondate31 said:

I played this game years ago on Steam and now I am playing it again. This time on PS3. Also, it is the disc version. I started on Memory Hunter difficulty, too. So I will let you know in a few days whether it is really a bug

I don't know why but I really love this game :)

Yeah let's see.

Oh maybe the game knew that I hated him and game the bronze trophy haah

55 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

you're doing yourself a favor. I couldn't even be bothered to go much further than the first boss. That game was so forgettable.

This game was so bad, oh my...

I ended for my money, RIP money wasted on Remember Me game

About the glitch, I had the same problem with my run on hard. The trophy didn't pop for me either.... So I decided to replay the story and after 1 or 2 chapters the trophy popped like nothing happened. It was weird but I still got it. Had no problems nor glitches with other trophies tho. 

Played this one off of plus and absolutely loved it. Sure it has a few issues but most games do. Highly enjoyed going for the plat, and found no glitches whatsoever. I think the error may have been on your end. And now this developer made life is strange. This game was an incredible 1st for them.

On 3/18/2017 at 10:37 PM, poopooblast said:

I...

LOVE....

YOUR.....

PSN ID!!!

HAH!!!! poopooblast ahahahahaha!!

Best name EVER!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

What!? We agree on Gone Home, but then this? I don't even know you anymore, man. Plus, it's in the title: Remember Me. :P

Take it from the current guide writer of Remember Me and person who's Platinumed it multiple times on different accounts, this guy is being dramatic.

I personally did not encounter any glitches throughout all experiences I had with the game and although I will add a glitch notice on the guide, this thread should not deteriorate others from starting this game. It's amazing and extremely underrated, please play it and let it speak for you! Don't let other people's stupid opinions let you down, please.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BlueBerry_1337 said:

About the glitch, I had the same problem with my run on hard. The trophy didn't pop for me either.... So I decided to replay the story and after 1 or 2 chapters the trophy popped like nothing happened. It was weird but I still got it. Had no problems nor glitches with other trophies tho. 

Really??

You selected new game? What difficulty you selected on the new game?

Maybe this will happen to me to

26 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Take it from the current guide writer of Remember Me and person who's Platinumed it multiple times on different accounts, this guy is being dramatic.

I personally did not encounter any glitches throughout all experiences I had with the game and although I will add a glitch notice on the guide, this thread should not deteriorate others from starting this game. It's amazing and extremely underrated, please play it and let it speak for you! Don't let other people's stupid opinions let you down, please.

I'm not saying for people to stay away from the game, (I already said that before), I already read bad reviews about this game, but I bought it anyway, because we should create and have our on opinion about something.

I hated the game mostly because I had high hype for the game, I only made this thread because of the trophy glitch, I wanna some tip/opinion about that, and I got a tip how to solve it.