REMEMBER ME TROPHY CLITCH

m20mm

27 minutes ago, m20mm said:

I'm not saying for people to stay away from the game, (I already said that before), I already read bad reviews about this game, but I bought it anyway, because we should create and have our on opinion about something.

I hated the game mostly because I had high hype for the game, I only made this thread because of the trophy glitch, I wanna some tip/opinion about that, and I got a tip how to solve it.

Yet you continue to put the game down, even now. "Bad reviews" are just that, if you really judge playing a game just because of it's review then I feel sorry for you.

Feel free to have your own opinion, just don't spoil others.

1 hour ago, ddracarys said:

Yet you continue to put the game down, even now. "Bad reviews" are just that, if you really judge playing a game just because of it's review then I feel sorry for you.

Feel free to have your own opinion, just don't spoil others.

I said the game have a lot of bad reviews, but that didn't stop me from buying the game, I had high hype for the game.

You misunderstand it.

We all should have our opinions based on our experience.

For example people hated FFXIII but I lived.

We should never had our opinions based on other"s opinions.

I don't  want "confusions" mate :)

3 hours ago, m20mm said:

I said the game have a lot of bad reviews, but that didn't stop me from buying the game, I had high hype for the game.

You misunderstand it.

We all should have our opinions based on our experience.

For example people hated FFXIII but I lived.

We should never had our opinions based on other"s opinions.

I don't  want "confusions" mate :)

All I'm trying to say is, for anybody else out there reading this, don't let this thread make you stop playing the amazing game that is Remember Me.

I've played over 160 games and Remember Me is easily in the top 10%. Unique story, combat, and visuals. When I got to manipulate time I was blown away. Damn this game could be top 10 if I sat down and made a list. 

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it. 

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 2

On 17/3/2017 at 0:12 AM, Terra said:

This is on my backlog but I didn't know it was bug ridden. I'm a bit worried to start this now...

I had no glitches. Some problems on combos system, but the game is nice and the Nilin's butt vision helps to hold on during the battles lol

Edited by X_Wizi_X

13 hours ago, m20mm said:

Really??

You selected new game? What difficulty you selected on the new game?

Maybe this will happen to me to

I think another run on hard, because I was really going for that trophy. But I think if it's glitches you can also try to do it on another difficulty until you reach a certain point. 

11 hours ago, ddracarys said:

All I'm trying to say is, for anybody else out there reading this, don't let this thread make you stop playing the amazing game that is Remember Me.

Yes I agree, never was  my intention :D

11 hours ago, audiopile said:

I've played over 160 games and Remember Me is easily in the top 10%. Unique story, combat, and visuals. When I got to manipulate time I was blown away. Damn this game could be top 10 if I sat down and made a list. 

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it. 

I had high hype for the game. He failed me, and the trophy glitch didn't help --'.

But yeah never was my intention to stop people for playing the game.

• Like 1

On 21.03.2017 at 2:45 PM, m20mm said:

Yes I agree, never was  my intention :D

I had high hype for the game. He failed me, and the trophy glitch didn't help --'.

But yeah never was my intention to stop people for playing the game.

I just finished the game on Memory Hunter and only got the Script Kiddie trophy. Wow. You were right man. I wonder why is this happening? :(

15 hours ago, Alondate31 said:

I just finished the game on Memory Hunter and only got the Script Kiddie trophy. Wow. You were right man. I wonder why is this happening? :(

Well I'm somehow ''less worried'' because I wasn't the only one, but I'm also mad because the game literally gave us a BIG SCREW YOU.
It's not right!!! And replaying the game is painful because you can't skip the cinematics and they are long.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2017 at 10:06 PM, Alondate31 said:

You replayed the game for the trophy??

Hmm, I don't remember to have glitches trophies.

I had two runs because I wanted to try the fighting system, Idk if the glitch only happens when you go for one playthrough on hard.

I remember I got sold with the "build your own combo" thing, but at the end it wasn't satisfying specially due the camera. 

It's very complicate to build long combos, I definitely prefer Batman Arkham and Sleeping dogs systems.

I liked the memory puzzles, the atmosphere, Neo Paris looks great. But the game is as linear as Enslaved.

Mixed feelings at the end.

I didn't have any issues with glitched trophies and the game itself never gave me any problems. The biggest thing was to make sure you make enough saves. Sometimes games do this, replay the endings and see if it pops properly.

For me this was an awesome game. One of my favorites, easily. The first game I ever played on Hard difficulty too, if I remember correctly. I didn't have an issue, beyond actually getting the trophies. The one I had the most trouble and feared wouldn't pop right was Leader of The Pack.

On 4/8/2017 at 7:56 PM, GoldenShaka said:

...But the game is as linear as Enslaved.

Mixed feelings at the end.,,,

Personally, I think sometimes linear as hell is just fine. Sometimes the game is entirely about one single story and the beaten path is all there is or is needed. I'm not saying you think it needs to be open-world or something but I certainly think linear as hell stories are pretty sweet a lot of the time. Sometimes games get too lost and convoluted.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2017 at 11:56 PM, GoldenShaka said:

Hmm, I don't remember to have glitches trophies.

I had two runs because I wanted to try the fighting system, Idk if the glitch only happens when you go for one playthrough on hard.

I remember I got sold with the "build your own combo" thing, but at the end it wasn't satisfying specially due the camera. 

It's very complicate to build long combos, I definitely prefer Batman Arkham and Sleeping dogs systems.

I liked the memory puzzles, the atmosphere, Neo Paris looks great. But the game is as linear as Enslaved.

Mixed feelings at the end.

For me without any doubt this game is on my Top 10 of worst PlayStation games not only PS3 but the entire PlayStation console's.

Apart from the scenario and graphics this game was way boring and frustrated for example the camera.

Oh yeah the story is boring too, since the second mission I already knew who was the final boss (just by the way the story is)

• 2 months later...
On 2017-6-19 at 9:35 PM, ciccio_92 said:

The trophy Queen of the hill   Is bugged ?? I did as shown in a video. But the trophy does not go out

Probably, I don't know.

This game is full of glitches and bugs, so I wouldn't be surprised

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2017 at 5:11 AM, m20mm said:

For me without any doubt this game is on my Top 10 of worst PlayStation games not only PS3 but the entire PlayStation console's.

Apart from the scenario and graphics this game was way boring and frustrated for example the camera.

Oh yeah the story is boring too, since the second mission I already knew who was the final boss (just by the way the story is)

I don't know if it's top 10 worst for me, but everything you say resonates with me. The camera is AWFUL. Combat is an absolute chore, only made bearable because the game is so easy. The story is lazy. Given that these were French developers, I was hoping for some great Sci-Fi world building (the French have an excellent sci-fi tradition), but there is nothing memorable about this world. Things are what they are...because. That's the only reason you're ever given.

But my main pet peeve is the combination of collectibles on a mostly linear game without the ability to return to previously visited locations. Even with a guide, I managed to miss two collecibles on this run, mostly because of the autosave.

I'm only at episode 7, so I'm still not ready to call it completely, but my initial instinct from 2014 seems apt in 2017.

• Like 1

Although it's been years since I last played it, I had the same exact problem happen to me. Did you happen to use chapter select before beating the game though? If so, that's what I think caused the difficulty trophies not to pop up. Granted, I liked the game well enough so it wasn't a hassle for me to beat the game again. One of my favorite PS3 games for sure.

• Like 1

I ran through this game 4 times (once on disc when I was hunting for the :platinum: and 3 more when it was free on plus) and I've never encountered not one single glitch on both physical and digital. Remember Me is one of the best PS3 games I've ever played. The experience people have with this game will vary (as with all games) but it sucks to hear that happened. Look at it like this: At least its not an impossible trophy like Winning Draft Day in Madden 17 PS3 :shakefist: Remember You Soon.................