The Whole Story trophy glitched?

I'm currently trying to find all the kingslayer files and have gotten all the legends. So far I've come across Media Luna, Inca Camina and Villa Verde that are each missing 1 kingslayer file. I even came across an extra file in Monte Punch but 1 of them didn't get added to the total. Any help would be great! I'd hate to have logged so many hours into a game only to get voided from the platnium trophy with only a few simple trophies left to get. At the point of posting this I only got 1 mission left in the game...

8 minutes ago, iNtErWhOoPeR said:

I'm currently trying to find all the kingslayer files and have gotten all the legends. So far I've come across Media Luna, Inca Camina and Villa Verde that are each missing 1 kingslayer file. I even came across an extra file in Monte Punch but 1 of them didn't get added to the total. Any help would be great! I'd hate to have logged so many hours into a game only to get voided from the platnium trophy with only a few simple trophies left to get. At the point of posting this I only got 1 mission left in the game...

I managed to find a kingslayer file not marked on the map thanks to a video

Have you visited all locations marked with a "?" arround the map? Once you get close to them the document icon pops up if there's one in that location. ALL documents are in "?" locations. 

Since you got only 1 mission left it's not gonna be that (some other people may encounter that, while not having done all missions in a territory there are sometimes 1 document missing which you get after killing/capturing the boss form that area).

One missing in Inca Camina and Media Luna is part of the game. These two documents are bound to the upcoming DLCs and are not yet in the game. These 2 missing documents DON'T affect the "Whole Story" trophy nor the one for finding all legends

check this site and compare it to your documents and find the ones missing http://camzillasmom.com/2017/[email protected]

Edited by G-o-e-p-p-i

• 3 months later...

This is my last trophy I need to obtain before getting the platinum. For some unknown reason it will not pop for me. 

My game is telling me that I have 100% the game. When in the cartel view, I can see that I have found all kingslayer files, including Ricky Sandoval's 19. I have gone through the map and have discovered all the ? marked places. I have no idea what else to do.

I have searched the internet to try and find out what is going on and the only thing that I can find about this trophy is how some people have 9/10 for Media Luna and 4/5 for Inca Camina but it turned out that it was just the 17/19 files for Ricky Sandoval. 

I even tried creating a new game and just trying to find a few here and there and see if it would pop like the known bug for the Heavy Medals Trophy. Unfortunately it did not work. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tried before posting. There were a few other trophies that required the new save game. However this never dropped. I searched half the map, hoping that it would pick up on just one of them. Because the missions also count for kingslayer files, I ended up just giving up. Seeing as I could collect every document, but have to complete the story as well. 

So every time the release a new patch, I log back in and find a few files on a new save, and still nothing.