Removal from leaderboard

skroq

14 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

And if that doesn't work, hack a trophy and flag yourself. Or have a premium member do it.

So yeah, good luck with that

lol no offense but this is the most stupid idea I heard in awhile.

22 minutes ago, GeneralBubblezz said:

You can delete your profile here:

https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete

Don't know though if that'll remove you from the leaderboards as well.

This link should solve the problem for OP

• Like 2

He might just be bored of trophies and wants to retire and one of the things that keeps him coming back is the constant need to view his profile on here. I assume that because there's nothing wrong with the trophy list, but maybe I've overlooked something like an unobtainable game on the list. However, people have already answered the main question about how you can do a profile removal. 

• Like 2

Hey,

I am popping 1 plat per day in 2017, so I don't think I am bored with trophies. I simply ask to be removed because of PSNP allowing cheaters so very high in their leaderboard and even when they hack 4 games (That we know of)  they can just hide their trophies and stay close to top. I know the reason why he is on the LB, but I don't agree with that, thats why I asked to be removed.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, skroq said:

Hey,

I am popping 1 plat per day in 2017, so I don't think I am bored with trophies.

Must be nice not having a job... some days I dream of just playing games.  So many questions, like how can you afford games? 

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Saionji said:

lol no offense but this is the most stupid idea I heard in awhile.

This link should solve the problem for OP

lol no offense taken! That would require that I value your opinion.

21 minutes ago, skroq said:

Hey,

I am popping 1 plat per day in 2017, so I don't think I am bored with trophies. I simply ask to be removed because of PSNP allowing cheaters so very high in their leaderboard and even when they hack 4 games (That we know of)  they can just hide their trophies and stay close to top. I know the reason why he is on the LB, but I don't agree with that, thats why I asked to be removed.

So you are de-listing yourself because there's a cheater on the board?!? That'll teach em!

• Like 4

Just now, Serena said:

This is why you shouldn't care about other people's trophy lists. Don't let someone else hacking/paying for trophies stop you from enjoying a hobby. If you're gonna continue getting trophies you might as well let people see how far you've come, just don't pay attention to the leaderboards and get trophies for yourself. 

EXACTLY. Well said Serena . . .

• Like 1

I do respect his choice and i know him.

It is so bad seeing this happen people who play with many people/hack/pay for trophies this so bad. Pleasa make a system that scans the trophylog to find some stuff like playing 2 games @ 1 time and popping them the same time must be a teamplayer and should not be in the leaderboard and i can say there is 1 from my country 2 in the top 50 that should get blocked because he plays witj 2 sometimes 3 people. It is easy to play japanese games and 1 other race games and having 1 player doing 40000 kills for you on battlefield and doing all dlc's of call of duty!

It's so lame and please staff do something on that and have the solo players the change to stay where they are!

Skroq is proud about his profile and put so much time in it that it isn't fair that teamaccounts beat him in the leaderboard!

Talking about leaderboards, someone else having roughdawg4 in second place and no nr. 1 atm?

On topic: i don't really care about my leaderboard, for me 1 spot doesn't mean much. But i can understand that it is very annoying to put so much dedication in your hobby. Seeing yourself climb on the leaderboards (you obviously care about it because otherwise you wouldn't leave because of this) and then someone who clearly cheats is in front of you. I agree therefore with @ryankamal1998.

Skroq, i hope you stay because you're profile looks amazing. Anybody here can only dream of a list like this

Edited by Lars