Removal from leaderboard

skroq

3 minutes ago, Lars said:

Talking about leaderboards, someone else having roughdawg4 in second place and no nr. 1 atm?

On topic: i don't really care about my leaderboard, for me 1 spot doesn't mean much. But i can understand that it is very annoying to put so much dedication in your hobby. Seeing yourself climb on the leaderboards (you obviously care about it because otherwise you wouldn't leave because of this) and then someone who clearly cheats is in front of you. I agree therefore with ryankamal, skroq, i hope you stay because you're profile looks amazing. Anybody here can only dream of a list like this

Thank you for the kind words.

6 minutes ago, skroq said:

OH, in hell no I am no team. From all the trophies in my profile just one wasn't popped by me, I simply cannot dance well to beat certain score :)

I know you are proud of it and you should be! And i hope they do somethong on the leaderboard but you should stay buddy!

6 minutes ago, Mr-Of-TacTicZz said:

I do respect his choice and i know him.

It is so bad seeing this happen people who play with many people/hack/pay for trophies this so bad. Pleasa make a system that scans the trophylog to find some stuff like playing 2 games @ 1 time and popping them the same time must be a teamplayer and should not be in the leaderboard and i can say there is 1 from my country 2 in the top 50 that should get blocked because he plays witj 2 sometimes 3 people. It is easy to play japanese games and 1 other race games and having 1 player doing 40000 kills for you on battlefield and doing all dlc's of call of duty!

It's so lame and please staff do something on that and have the solo players the change to stay where they are!

Skroq is proud about his profile and put so much time in it that it isn't fair that teamaccounts beat him in the leaderboard!

Uh, no. Some people will sit with their Vita and PS3/PS4 at the same time, you know? I have a friend (trophy hunter as well) who "played" The Walking Dead on his Vita while playing Terminator Salvation on his PS3, because you don't have to pay attention to The Walking Dead all the time if you only care for trophies.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Lars said:

Talking about leaderboards, someone else having roughdawg4 in second place and no nr. 1 atm?

On topic: i don't really care about my leaderboard, for me 1 spot doesn't mean much. But i can understand that it is very annoying to put so much dedication in your hobby. Seeing yourself climb on the leaderboards (you obviously care about it because otherwise you wouldn't leave because of this) and then someone who clearly cheats is in front of you. I agree therefore with @ryankamal1998.

Skroq, i hope you stay because you're profile looks amazing. Anybody here can only dream of a list like this

Woah that must've happened very recently since I was just checking. Maybe it's because hakoom is legit 1st but wanted to be removed so it's adjusted. But that would've been in place ages ago so I have no idea. Strange 

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I can not agree with that at all. I was "playing" (I mean-watching) some Japanese Visual Novels on 2 PSVitas at once + Walking Dead 2 was ongoing on PS4 and PS3 at the same time, Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec driver was racing by himself on second PS3 while I was playing a "normal-attention-requiring-game" on my third PS3.

So no, that simply can not work.

I agree with you there bud, I have done the same thing when it comes to auto running games... that system would be no bueno.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PViddy said:

He just popped 30 plats in 2 days, let him try and say he isn't a team/hacker after that. No legit player could pop that many plats in that short of time on their own.

Those are all really really quick plats. Teams are not cheating, we will never remove teams.

I'll implement a hard limit to the number of flagged games until you're removed but I'm not gonna start removing people just because someone thinks they hack and can't show any evidence.

Edit: most of his games are PS4/Vita, show me any proof trophies can be hacked on these consoles.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Those are all really really quick plats. Teams are not cheating, we will never remove teams.

I'll implement a hard limit to the number of flagged games until you're removed but I'm not gonna start removing people just because someone thinks they hack and can't show any evidence.

People have flagged him for 4 games already and he has only hidden 2 of them and still remains. He has been removed from PSNTL bc his 4 games that were flagged proved he is nothing but a cheat, yet he still remains on here, what gives?

Edited by PViddy

3 hours ago, skroq said:

Hello,

can i please be removed from the leaderboard?

psn id: skroq

or how do i go about it?

i am the 17th in ranking on your website

Are you sure man, you worked so hard for your level. It really makes me wonder how many legit level 100+ there are out there (maybe one higher than Hakoom?). If I had your level, i'd be proud to be on the leaderboard.

6 minutes ago, PViddy said:

People have flagged him for 4 games already and he has only hidden 2 of them and still remains.

Meaningless, we allow games to be hidden and stats adjusted to allow leniency.

Check out one of the reports:

M12jz0u.png

A report like this gets marked not cheated.

2 hours ago, gameoncomrade said:

I'm actually kind of curious as well.

I just noticed that the level 100 cap has been removed from the site. When was this? :awesome:

It happened a couple of days after I requested Sly to put 'real' level, meaning it's based on trophy rate estimate, while PSN is still capped at 100. 

1 hour ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Germanprogaming1 I bet? I've asked sly and reported him and nothing has happened yet. When he gets ranked first in the world maybe more people will realise the cheat he is.

He could always be talking about George/Bieleric.  

1 hour ago, Mr-Of-TacTicZz said:

Pleasa make a system that scans the trophylog to find some stuff like playing 2 games @ 1 time and popping them the same time must be a teamplayer

I can't agree with this. I was playing "Batman - The Telltale Series" on my PS3 and PS4 at the same time while I was playing "Rozen Maiden" on my Vita this week. Batman doesn't require much attention and really bored the hell out of me. That's why I was using the time and played and on my Vita as well. To be honest, I'm doing this mostly on every Telltale game. It's just good time management and not cheating.

Edited by AvengedEvil
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

M12jz0u.png

A report like this gets marked not cheated.

Well I can't see the whole thing, but the games that were flagged were obvious hacks bc they were story line trophies that were out of order or you had to get another trophy before you could get the trophy in question. PSNTL removed him for those 4 games. I can't wait to see germanpro in the number 1 spot. He will be marked as a cheater on other leaderboards while being number 1 on yours. That will be hilarious to see.

6 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

M12jz0u.png

No evidence, no flag.

I have a feeling that nothing will convince Sly because of his reasons. Anyway:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hertz said:

@Satoshi Ookami nee nee Kami-sama. I'm confused in why this person wants to get removed in the leaderboards.....

Skroq doesn't want to be associated with a LB that allows a known cheater to be on it. Team accounts are one thing but having hacked trophies is a completely different issue.

• Like 1

I Hidded my Trophys until your done with this meaningless Discussion.

2 Points from my Site.

Important is that i m not a Hacker. Easy to proof. 90% of my Trophys are not earned on ps3. And on PS4/Vita you can t Hack.

Second, to ask getting me removed to reach a higher Leaderboard Place yourself is not what a fair Competition is considering.

If you call me a Team, you should see that the current Worldrank 1 on psnprofiles is a known Team too and Teamplay is not against any Site Rules.

Which Games you tell me i had Hacked i don t understand too. But yes, there are 2 Games which are questionable. And this Games i hidde. But that Games don t lock like Hacked Trophys, just 1 Trophy out of Order. As Far i know was never any Hack proof against me.

To the currious movie uploaded by Hakoom:

Most of this Pictures you can quick check that are fake. In 1 message i say, that my Guy syncBF 3 tonight and he should Progress with Tekken 6??? I even don t own booth Games. And all Pictures got no Year Timestap. Very bad Movie. If you use 5 minutes to check it, everybody see its fake.

23 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

I Hidded my Trophys until your done with this meaningless Discussion.

2 Points from my Site.

Important is that i m not a Hacker. Easy to proof. 90% of my Trophys are not earned on ps3. And on PS4/Vita you can t Hack.

Second, to ask getting me removed to reach a higher Leaderboard Place yourself is not what a fair Competition is considering.

If you call me a Team, you should see that the current Worldrank 1 on psnprofiles is a known Team too and Teamplay is not against any Site Rules.

Which Games you tell me i had Hacked i don t understand too. But yes, there are 2 Games which are questionable. And this Games i hidde. But that Games don t lock like Hacked Trophys, just 1 Trophy out of Order. As Far i know was never any Hack proof against me.

To the currious movie uploaded by Hakoom:

Most of this Pictures you can quick check that are fake. In 1 message i say, that my Guy syncBF 3 tonight and he should Progress with Tekken 6??? I even don t own booth Games. And all Pictures got no Year Timestap. Very bad Movie. If you use 5 minutes to check it, everybody see its fake.

Of course you don't hack, that's why on your recent activity it shows for Tuesday alone that you unlocked 16 trophies of GROW UP at 8:35 pm (16 trophies in 60 seconds).

• Like 1